free hit
counters
New person in USA--Owns two Esprits--Essex M72 and 91 SE - Introductions - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Tom Neel

New person in USA--Owns two Esprits--Essex M72 and 91 SE

Hi--

Tom Here--

I'm new on the Site--I have two Esprits--a 1981 Essex M72 G-Body (in Essex Colors and Decals--perfect condition) and a 1991 Esprit Turbo SE, British Racing Green, Perfect Condition. I bought the M72 from Bill Bonta in MD quite recently and the 91 SE about a year ago from Bob Worrest, also in MD.

I thought this site was Brit-only, but I have been told to "get on here" and really find out what's going on. I'm looking forward to making some friends and accessing all the knowledge that is here oon the site.

Great and safe driving to all...

--Tom Neel

[email protected]

703-731-2757 Cell

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

The Esprit community is very small so it makes little difference wherever you are! Post some pics of your cars

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

Hi,from So.Cal. B) Ive only had my 90SE for a month myself,I have got so much helpful info on this site! Welcome,now lets see some pics!!!

Yes Tom, welcome.............but post some pics, especially of the Essex

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Hi Tom and welcome. Yes we are a truely global site and many of our American owners are amongst the most active and knowledgable we have.

Anything you need just let us know!

Lets see those pics.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Hi Tom,

I'm from Australia. Definitely not a Brit-only site.

Michael.

ps Like everyone else said. Pics please!!! :)

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

post-5159-1223167338.jpg Hey all--any secret to uploading photos here--this is the only one that made it--

--Tom

Tom. There are space limitations to downloaded images. Please see this topic http://www.lotusespritforum.com/forums/ind...p?showtopic=474 but here's a little help from said topic. It's a great way to download pics.

If you have the image online elsewhere and wish it to appear on here. You need to go to the online image, right click on it and go to 'properties'. In the properties window will be an address, or URL of the picture. Copy this by highlighting it, right clicking and selecting copy. Close that all and come to the forum. In the reply window, at the top there is a box with 'img' on it, click that and paste your url, then click 'img' again, job done.

Recommended image hosting sites are http://www.photobucket.com and http://www.imageshack.us

These hosting sites will also give you a link already inside the IMG tags if you look at the list of links for your pics, ideal.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

You mean 'upload', not 'download'! There is only so much space I can offer members so you're best using one of the sites listed above.

Welcome to the forum Tom, nice collection :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Howdy from Texas and welcome aboard. Now mark down LOG 29 in Birmingham in May. Great way to surround yourself with Lotus enthusiasts and activities and meet some of the names you'll run across here.

Good luck with your Esprits and see you down the road.

Al B.

Hey Tom,

welcome from Philly! This site is truely excellent! I cannot tell you the amount of times that site has saved my rear end. Everyone is helpful and knowledgeable! Your Esprit looks awesome!

Jason

Tom

I have an Essex (No.11). I've seen pics of your 'Essex' car previously and it looks fantastic and pretty much identical to mine.

Tough choice having to decide which one to drive...

Bazza