free hit
counters
Annual AEG Christmas Curry Night - Page 2 - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Annual AEG Christmas Curry Night

If you had made it to the most recent AEG meeting you would understand that we agreed to have an annual curry night and that it should be on a Saturday so that the majority could make it!! I am sure less people work Sunday mornings than Saturday mornings and this is a bigger consideration than your travel plans - So if you feel misinformed or its not my fault! :wub:

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That should read "fewer people" Simon :P:wub:

Keep off the straight and narrow

• 3 weeks later...

Right you boys and girls we need a list of attendees please! I will need to get something booked up very soon!

Simonf Food required

Buddsy Food required

Mustard 98 Food required

Anyone else?

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

Count me in ... and a doggy bag for Cole :censored:

Keep off the straight and narrow

Count me in I want Extra Vindaloo Extra Booze and go on...put my name down for a good bit of fightin down Prince of Wales Rd!!! :censored: Any trouble I ll breath curry breath an fart on em!!!!lol

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

After that much curry and booze I would say it would be a Shart rather than a fart.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

That's good were seem to be getting a good turn out, but let me get one thing straight right now!

Under no circumstances what-so-ever....

not even if you ask me....

not even if you plead with me....

Not even if you beg me....

Not even if you grovel on your hands and knees.....

am i going to be holding the kitty this year!! I don't know if you remember last curry evening where you all put

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

hahaha that was soo funny me Simon and ralph even ended up clubbing because Simon was still saying "no I still got some money left over from the kitty...so lets buy some shorts in this expensive night club"!!! lol

You all had a bloody good night though!

It was Trevor (as in over from New York) in the club wasn't it? I don't think ralph came last year!

Edited by simonf

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

• 2 weeks later...

well guys it looks like a cop out for me for the saturday night takeaway, i have been informed that our company christmas meal is booked for the same night.

Hope you all enjoy your curry....................... :D

Ok guys can we get a show of hands? Maybe as Bibs says restart this thread so we can see who is comming? Ive doubled booked myself and am gooing to cancel my other thingy to make it so want to make sure this curry night goes ahead. Felicity Kendlal will just have to wait!

Buddsy

Unfortunately I'm out the night before with some VIP's and the Mrs is on Nights Friday and Saturday. Babysitter can only do one or the other and no matter how much I love you guys I just can't do it.

Are you all meeting up for a drink first? If so I'll pop along and say hi and have a pint.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)