free hit
counters
What made you happy today? - Page 10 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

A certain bright yellow bird is coming home to roost on Friday night!!!!!! Unfortunately it's mothers day sunday which precludes yours truely going out, but I can look at it I guess!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

You know who wears the trousers in that household!

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Todays news:

Up to 70 000-80 000 Finns who have bought cars from another EU country will receive a refund of paid car taxes. EC Court recent decision of the Finnish tax has not been the EU legislation. The decision applies to the car tax on value added tax like a tax, known as non-VAT. That means I give back over 3500 euros :)

Worlds expensivest old Esprit V8 will be little cheaper. :D

In Digby or in the garden?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

:) Did you find any treasure?

Evora NA

I always knew Graham was in touch with his feminine side but you digging and him sewing just seems wrong!

Please tell me his sewing didn't involve any tartan!! :)

So am happy again after Rowly and the team sorted my car. Don't you hate engine lights that come on when a sparrow farts?

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Digging was dug until the dig didn't dug no more.

dig026.jpg

Always wanted a cellar...

Anyway, Tony - are you suggesting that knowing how to use a sewing machine is a bit girlie? I'll mention your thoughts to Mr Fulcher next time I see him. :)

Ya know, Louise, there's a certain Italian contingent in the US that could put that talent to good use. I hear the pay is decent, and, not surprisingly, tax free. :)

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

I do hope that you were diggin' too Mr P, rather than sitting next to the excavation on a chaise lounge with a glass of bubbly and a whip!

Evora NA

Nope, that was for later! :devil:

I think purely by the photo being taken from on top rather than in the hole, makes it obvious who was doing the work!

We attended Easter egg bingo this evening at my sons' school. Between us, we have brought home 3 large, 3 medium size and 1 small filled Easter eggs, along with a mass of mini-style eggs. Click here to see the booty and here to see some more detail.

That brings us up to over 20 eggs - I think we're gonna be sick.

On the flip side of the coin, we were round our friends house this afternoon where I had expected to see two beautify TVRs, only to find that Mr had crashed them both at the same time....he ran into the back of his Mrs when they were both driving somewhere. They are both in the garage being fixed :)

I'm happy! Had a nice weekend and saw many of the LEF regulars (sorry to leave early) then had a lovely day yesterday with the wife at work :) managed to watch the Grand Prix and get in some serious computer gaming time as well as cleaning the car and taking her for a serious Blap!

Best thing? (apart from seeing Bibs, Laura and everyone else?) I got to drive down in my car, 300 miles (there and back) of getting to know my car in heavy rain, high winds and on the way back, dry roads.

As you can imagine, dry roads, late night, not alot of traffic equalled a pretty quick drive back.

The car is Brilliant, I really can't fault it for comfort, speed, acceleration (is blistering), looks and sound.....except that the last one has made my ears ring since I got back! Love it!

I'm a happy bunny...the engine is back where it belongs; my terrasse has once again withstood the strain of lifting the lump and the load leveller and chain hoist have done their work...slid in easily, you'd have thought I'd done it before (!) ...well, I'm not into double figures yet. Tomorrow I shall be grovelling underneath doing all the nasty bits; followed by all the bits on top; followed by putting all the bodywork back. First start due by the end of the week...then I'll be running in...AGAIN....I'll be droning around the loop from Neuvy to Cosne and back, it's about 18 miles a lap iirc.

But first, a few tinctures....

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

Drove to Wales & back last night for a 40 minute gig, had a wonderful time despite getting home at 4am! ;)

Evora NA

GLC?

Yup - Spent an hour after the gig getting Pancho from Dirty Sanchez to snort Vodka and do tricks, it was ace ;)

Evora NA

Oh sh*t! Sparky's discovered Zorgon's cover.

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.