Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you happy today? - Page 121 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Until then the sounds of this englishmans double 2bular cannons will continue to terrorise the highlands. 

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

While it's alright that someone can mistake a Lotus sportscar for a Ferrari, I would prefer if they had recognised your car as the TRUE sportscar it is - aka a Lotus.

Kind regards,

Jacques.

• Like 1

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)

In a time of great sorrow as the attack in Stockholm today, it makes me if not happy, at least lighter at Heart to hear, that many Swedes stand together and offer help to each other, offering Places to stay, a ride home, food, comfort and more.

Kind regards,

Jacques.

• Like 1

Ex neighbour of ours visited our immediate next door neighbours today and popped in to ours to say hi. Being the kind gent I am we said you can leave the Rapide on our drive (our next door neighbours don't have spare parking). He came in for a chat, left the keys and said, enjoy, take it out for a spin round the village.... was rude not to!

IMG_0201.JPG

• Like 1

Out for a Blat or on the Allotment

And............  how was it?

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

3 hours ago, C8RKH said:

And............  how was it?

Fantastic, rather sedate but hell of a grunt. Oh! and the sound :wub:

• Like 1

Out for a Blat or on the Allotment

Ok. I admit it. It was yesterday.

I've been at my new work place a little over 1 month. Yesterday I get to work and spot another Evora in the car park. A rare coincidence.

Not just that though. It's the same model, colour inside and out and year.

And the owner is in the same group as me.

What are the chances?

• Like 1

Maybe it was you car Andy, which was "borrowed" by a "friendly" young man?

Hopefully not. Happy days, A trip with the local Lotus Club and dinner afterwards. Nice day. Aaannnd we happily avoided a local motorcycle cop terrorising the area where we drove.

Not that we passed any speed limit or anything. Not at all, of course. Naturally. Sure thing. Always well within speed limits.

Kind regards,

Jacques.

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Far cry from the old days, eh? ;)

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

30 minutes ago, Bibs said:

Sailed through, no advisories :)

20170412_112934.jpg

Barry's not worked on that one then?     :sofa:

• Like 2

Exceeding the vehicle maximum laden weight one of them by any chance?    :devil:

If you're lucky I'll sprinkle some special Spice dust over you....!

On a serious note loce that ruby red?