Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you happy today? - Page 126 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

Someone just learnt to use a fork?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Well, it was in Scotland!   :sofa:

lucas-parker-salmon.jpg

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

• Gold FFM

Thats the English guy who got lost a few years ago in Snowdonia. He has found a way to Scotland, found how good Scotland is and wants to stay. However, you can take the Englishman out of England but you cant take the English out of the man.

4 hours ago, Kimbers said:

Someone just learnt to use a fork?

Well spotted Kimbers. However please forgive her, she is English. We are doing well with her training, nine years and she no longer eats with her hands.

52 minutes ago, johnpwalsh said:

Well spotted Kimbers. However please forgive her, she is English. We are doing well with her training, nine years and she no longer eats with her hands.

I think Wendy needs to put her teeth back in John - she'll never eat that meat on the fork without them!   lol - OMG, she'll kill me for that......

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

On reflection, I am now convinced the salmon muncher is Scottish.

On closer inspection - they aren't trunks but Bikini Bottoms. Safe bet IMO that it is Nicola Sturgeon on Holiday without makeup and waxing......:cry:

Is the price for that bit in Yen or £?

• Gold FFM
33 minutes ago, oilmagnet477 said:

On reflection, I am now convinced the salmon muncher is Scottish.

On closer inspection - they aren't trunks but Bikini Bottoms. Safe bet IMO that it is Nicola Sturgeon on Holiday without makeup and waxing......:cry:

Ant, real glad to hear you left Wendy's name out of that one, but you are still slightly mistaken. Sturgeon wouldnt have the ba++s to have a good bite, but it may have been her predecessor, Alex Salmon turned cannibal as he will no longer be on the government gravy train. But then again, he would never be seen wearing a bikini bottom with the Union Jack. So I come back to my original comment that it's the lost soul from Englandshire looking for some proper organic, chemical free, none farm produced fresh salmon.

4 hours ago, johnpwalsh said:

So I come back to my original comment that it's the lost soul from Englandshire looking for some proper organic, chemical free, none farm produced fresh salmon.

So that'll not be 80% of the Salmon from Scotland then ;)

• Like 1

18 yrs with the Mrs today (easy to remember 7/11/99)

I got to ask her earlier this year "will you still need me, will you still feed me?" as I'm 64 and yes she's feeding me too well I'm afraid !!!   :lol:

• Like 1

• Gold FFM
On 7/11/2017 at 05:48, C8RKH said:

I think Wendy needs to put her teeth back in John - she'll never eat that meat on the fork without them!   lol - OMG, she'll kill me for that......

Slowly, at that.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM
9 hours ago, ramjet said:

Slowly, at that.

Nothing wrong with a good slow chew.

10 hours ago, Dan E said:

these turned up today delivered for free by @Final Edition, cheers Jo, unfortunately I was at work so missed Jo and his copper IMG_1048.thumb.JPG.3fefa17e33297c105fbeb500eaeb47f4.JPGEsprit wife forgot to tell my boy it was outside, he is not happy. 

No Gold centre's !!!.

• Gold FFM

Now thats nice. Hope it all goes well Stuart and pass our regards to all the family.

On 12/07/2017 at 21:43, Dan E said:

these turned up today delivered for free by @Final Edition, cheers Jo, unfortunately I was at work so missed Jo and his copper IMG_1048.thumb.JPG.3fefa17e33297c105fbeb500eaeb47f4.JPGEsprit wife forgot to tell my boy it was outside, he is not happy. 

Love the Heinz beanz hidden in the far too clean tool box. LOL.

John.
  • Like 1

• Gold FFM

Garage is a mess aiming to do that tomorrow as got a day off!!!! 

Thats my new drill and impact set which for some reason has ended up on the recycling bin thing. Must replace that handle as well on the cupboard which I knocked off two years ago. 

• Like 1

Pleased with a recovery from my own carelessness. I must have forgotten to check pockets before putting laundry in to wash a few days ago because when I went to remove items from the washing machine there was an Elise key fob that had gone through the wash as well. I removed the battery and let it sit to dry for 48 hours before putting it back together - it works perfectly. And now I have the cleanest key fob around.

Mike

'97 V8

'73 Europa TC

'10 Elise SC

• Gold FFM

This.  I love a good storm ;-)

_DSC0128.jpg

• Like 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

You been drinking that window cleaner again?

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• 2 weeks later...

On his way to see @Buddsy in Mallorca apparently. Wierdly they are both going to Mallorca at the "Same time" "a few miles apart" and may just "bump into each other".

Something going on there I think!

• Haha 2

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)