free hit
counters
What made you happy today? - Page 211 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

An Evija in British Racing Green - nice!

• Like 1

"I thought it was Lambo" -  Thank you very much and now it's time to educate the Exotic Less.

• Gold FFM

It's certainly not the cheapest, especially if you have to pay for the tarmac sub-surface to be put down too.

The resin has gone up in price by quite a lot recently too which had caused our initial delay from back in October.

Definitely worth the wait for the end result though 🙂

• Like 1

Norfolk Mustard S4s #1 :)

Red Diesel ordered :animier:. Unfortunately had to write a blank cheque in effect - we will be told the cost in 2 weeks time 🤑. Anyone in need of a kidney?

41 minutes ago, windymiller said:

first drive of the evora in 16 weeks up the a140 to its second home ES Motorsport for a service and mot, the drive didnt dissapoint and its like owning a lotus for the first time all over again 😁

That is GOOD news!

• Like 1

"I thought it was Lambo" -  Thank you very much and now it's time to educate the Exotic Less.

1 hour ago, windymiller said:

first drive of the evora in 16 weeks up the a140 to its second home ES Motorsport for a service and mot, the drive didnt dissapoint and its like owning a lotus for the first time all over again 😁

Say hello to Dave for me 👋👍

• Like 1

4 hours ago, windymiller said:

Why did you wait 16 weeks? Life's too short to keep a Lotus in the garage 😐

You will need to put a post in the "what made you unhappy" thread saying I didn't drive my Evora for 16 weeks 😢

Edited by Rambo
  • Like 1

I was made HAPPY today by default - driving home at 60MPH my front bumper shuddered - then let loose and the wind ripped it off the front of the car 

- thank F4ck it didn't hit anyone on either side of the road or behind me  - that has made me SOOOOO  HAPPY

I'm now going to the Pub 'cos I feel shock setting in. ....   

:wine:

IMG-3487.jpg

IMG-3473.jpg

• Sad 7

• Gold FFM

S3 Esprit turbo on my trailer doing ** miles per hour. Flash, flash. Car behind waving and pointing at the front bumper dragging along the motorway. Quick pull into hard shoulder to find said bumper only hanging by sidelight wires. :)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Fantastic to hear mate :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT.