Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you happy today? - Page 125 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM
6 hours ago, theelanman said:

I remember having the camera in the bladder.......via the 'todger'.......

it wasnt so much the camera that bothered me......than the entire class of student nurses watching........:blush:

It's the trauma of having a piss for the next two days that's still fresh in my mind.

the pain was frankly horrendous 

Only here once

• Gold FFM

Buncha lightweights. You wanna try having your jap's eye stretched to 200%. Without anaesthetic.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

31 minutes ago, Sparky said:

Buncha lightweights. You wanna try having your jap's eye stretched to 200%. Without anaesthetic.

Let's see now...................

.............no, we don't.

• Like 1

Margate Exotics.

err, can we change the subject please.... starting to whince here....

• Like 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

1 hour ago, Sparky said:

I know the subject is "What made you happy today?" but you just moved it from medical procedures into your pleasure activities without anybody noticing. You'll end with people looking up the term "sounding" and then feeling much worse for it.

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, Sparky said:

Did they use the same setup as I had ?? I swear to god they used this on me IMG_1328.PNG.a4a571c85fc919fc3a1e5ff43a5356d0.PNG

Only here once

• Gold FFM

No Bazza, they used that powerful zoom lens to get a decent picture of your tackle.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

1 hour ago, Sparky said:

You must pm me which massage parlour you are using these days

• Like 2

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

• Gold FFM

High end; you get what you pay for.

• Gold FFM
36 minutes ago, Sparky said:

No Bazza, they used that powerful zoom lens to get a decent picture of your tackle.

That went up, tripod an all !! Needed some lube though :cry:

• Like 1

Only here once

• Gold FFM

I'll just leave this here.

urethral-dilators-dilating-forceps.jpg

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bibs said:

:lol:

See them all the time here in Kent. :D 

Any correlation between those sightings and you and your mates going out for a pint?

Mike

'97 V8

'73 Europa TC

'10 Elise SC

12 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

That went up, tripod an all !! Needed some lube though :cry:

While they were sticking the camera up mine, tripod and all, one of the nurses leant over and said, "Are you doing anything nice for Christmas?"

Margate Exotics.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Happy today. My old Disco went through her MOT yesterday. Took her for a run and she suffered a huge water leak which looked like the pump had gone. AA to the rescue and bring her home. Remove tons of plastic covers and find a very simple fix. The overflow return pipe to the reservoir had split. Ten minute fix and the old girls back up and running. Happy day's.

• Gold FFM

Mm, nice and happy run out today in a new Exige sport, automatic. Downside for me was the car, although very nice, was just far to quiet, no rasp from the exhaust, silence. But a very comfortable ride, no rattles, no creak's and very smooth. You could even have a normal conversation without shouting.

The two attached photographs show less than half the cars and the revellers.

Thank's Brandon Ware of MMC Edinburgh for lending us the demonstrator for the day, and to Ian Parkin who took the time out to bring it up for us.

20170710_025135[1].jpg

20170708_230339[1].jpg

• Like 2