Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you happy today? - Page 155 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Really, get this I went to Bromley with wife to pick up boys birthday cake for tomorrow took 1 and 1/2 hours absolute bloody nightmare, saw some excellent road rage though to keep me entertained 

• Gold FFM
2 hours ago, Chillidoggy said:

Just collected the wife’s 60th birthday pressie from Bluewater. Found a parking space straight away, and no real traffic, or hold-ups, in either direction!

You found a dealer on Christmas Eve?

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• 3 weeks later...

4 hours ago, Chillidoggy said:

New secondhand lathe and milling machine arrived in the workshop with digital displays. Nice upgrade from the previous ones that Noah threw out from the Ark.

Very envious - especially the Colchester lathe, love the Danger warning sign by the way😂.

• Haha 1

• Gold FFM
2 hours ago, johnpwalsh said:

but neadless to say, I wont have to touch the spanners on her for a long time, .

Don’t tempt fate

• Haha 1

Only here once

9 hours ago, Giniw said:

Wow!!!! :shock::happydance::wub:

Who needs a house when he has these tools in his garage?!!

Because his other tool is in the house!  :rofl::sofa:

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

7 hours ago, johnpwalsh said:

What made me Happy Today. Could it be because I am about to become the new owner of a nice Essex Blue dry sump Esprit. Due for delivery shortly. I have known the car for a few years and in fact helped the previous owner buy it. Hate to think just how much has been spent on this car in the past 18 months, but neadless to say, I wont have to touch the spanners on her for a long time, other than normal servicing that is. Everything under the shell has been replaced or rebuilt including the engine. Happy, OH YES.

I'm hoping to get to Glamis this year John so will be delighted to see her!  She sounds like a beauty...

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

2 minutes ago, march said:

Don't be silly, that's what the dish washer is for 🙂

Exactly!  The number of times this happened when I was in my teens and my parents were on holiday 🤣

I'm banking on my mum not reading this forum!

• Haha 1

Well, I am your mum Kenneth ... And I am very disappointed! :o

21 minutes ago, march said:

Don't be silly, that's what the dish washer is for 🙂

lol, I know a guy who really did that. And he has already dipped a few pieces of a gearbox in the fryer to warm them to the assembly recommended temperature too :lol: (I don't think his wife is aware of that though lol)

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Giniw said:

Sorry, Mum!  You can add it to the long list of other disappointments that I've provided 🤣

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Giniw said:

lol, I know a guy who really did that. And he has already dipped a few pieces of a gearbox in the fryer to warm them to the assembly recommended temperature too :lol: (I don't think his wife is aware of that though lol)

Guilty of using my virgin oven to heat the rear hub of my S2 Esprit to replace the bearing. Not married at the time so I suppose it didn't count  😄

• Haha 1