Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you happy today? - Page 178 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

On 20/10/2019 at 19:56, mdw said:

The follow on from this was today his mum and I helped drop his kit of at Cranwell to start training,  going to be quite an intense but exciting  year for him.   Needless to say very proud parents but tinged with a bit of sadness that we wont see much of him going forwards.    

And yesterday he finished his phase one training.  Very proud parents  as you would imagine.

tmp_18361-_20200416_0715332674202594496421345.JPG

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Finally got to use the exige again, albeit not for a great reason, but a solid 3 hours driving today. Forgot how bad wind noise and buffeting is without a roof! Got a fair few negative looks and comments mumbled... but then the kids lost their minds, and got an obligatory pull or blip of the throttle :)

Before anyone moans it was a legit reason - needed medicine for a pet.

19 minutes ago, RoflOnMyWaffle said:

Finally got to use the exige again, albeit not for a great reason, but a solid 3 hours driving today. Forgot how bad wind noise and buffeting is without a roof! Got a fair few negative looks and comments mumbled... but then the kids lost their minds, and got an obligatory pull or blip of the throttle :)

Before anyone moans it was a legit reason - needed medicine for a pet.

I know exactly what you mean.. had to drive mine today, actually had to, adults constantly gave dirty looks, kids loved it.... bloody adults!

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Back to work yesterday - took Danny as he’s pretty good at fixing up conduit. Feeling achy this morning but we are back to it again today.

Its really nice to get working again as I’m simply fed up of living the doley waler lifestyle. Social distancing is easy as it’s only Danny and I on-site 👍

B6961EC8-10E9-48DB-BEE8-B3F36C1FFDE5.thumb.jpeg.b3b397e9fab4c0e9919174d21c2b51e6.jpeg

• Like 2

Only here once

When does the top coat go on?  (sorry, I just could not resist).

It actually reminds me of my airfix aeroplane models when a kid, but, also, to be totally serious, it does actually look the mutts - very tidy...

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

What a pair! 👀

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

Hope all was good with the x-ray @Kevin Wheeler, happy miles in your Lotus... Love the Esprit colour, is that Wedgwood bLUE?

Just insured the esprit for farm use! - Have been vacillating as to whether to bother or not but insurance is so cheap (and in fact got cheaper each day I checked), got it down to just over £150.00 fully comp 🙂. Looking forward to being the fastest farmer in town later today 🙄:driving:.