Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
What made you happy today? - Page 214 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

1 hour ago, 100th_Idiot said:

Barbados. In laws retired back here 10 years ago

Oh no! That's awful! How on earth can you stand leaving the UK for such a dump...................

I hate you.

• Haha 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Ohhh baby, come to poppa!!

May be an image of car and outdoors

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

1 hour ago, windymiller said:

got the owl box up although help from harvey vanished 😔

IMG_20220417_153235_170[1].jpg

Is Harvey the owl🤠

• Haha 1

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

7 minutes ago, Sparky said:

What was your time?

About 10 mins, had a stop for a cuppa.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, exeterjeep said:

About 10 mins, had a stop for a cuppa.

It would take me 10 minutes with no Starbuck stops.  You win!

• Haha 1

"I thought it was Lambo" -  Thank you very much and now it's time to educate the Exotic Less.

On 04/02/2022 at 18:55, ChrisJ said:

Our 17 year old daughter has been selected to play her first match for her hockey club 1st team on Sunday. This is a Premier league team - i.e. the top league in England.

A really nice surprise for all of us this morning. Lots of rearranging our schedules so that we can all go and see her play, even if it is only for a few minutes, as this is an enormous step up in level.

Further to this post - which was a cup match, on Saturday she played her first Premier division match in Swansea - her team won 1-0, last league match of the season, hopefully bodes well for next season. Today, Sunday, was the semi-final cup match in Manchester, which was a 5-0 win. Final is on 21st May directly follows a couple of England international matches at Lee Valley. So overall, a really good weekend.

• Like 2