free hit
counters
What made you happy today? - Page 125 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

What made you happy today?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I ordered a new Lotus, having cancelled the Porsche. That makes me happy

After 5 years of hard work and graft my Downton mini fired to life this morning and sounded absolutely amazing, everything has been rebuilt so big smiles. Just lots of loose ends to finish off no

My Dad came through his open-heart surgery successfully.  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Steve V8 said:

That would explain the hole in yer fifth gear casing. 

Deceleration in fifth gear overrun is the route of all UN1 evil, wack it down into forth and let the big gears take the strain.

Got the GTO upgrade Steve. I have no fear...

I tempted fate...now my Esprit V8 IS in bits...(sob)

• 2 weeks later...

So happy that the NHS recognised my 55th Birthday this year with a surprise fun pack.  I used it this morning (jolly japes) and am now in the Endoscopy Unit awaiting the second half of my gift.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

4 hours ago, calvan said:

including a sasquatch lurking in the woods.

:lol:

See them all the time here in Kent. :D 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM
50 minutes ago, Sparky said:

So happy that the NHS recognised my 55th Birthday this year with a surprise fun pack.  I used it this morning (jolly japes) and am now in the Endoscopy Unit awaiting the second half of my gift.

IMG_1867.JPG.d637ea35f713642a017589e25aefa6b7.JPG

Only here once

More like:

Image result for giant butt plug

However, I was 'seen to' by four very nice ladies.  In and out in a flash, so to speak.

• Like 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

I had an endoscopy after a Colonoscopy in the same "sitting". I never did ask if they used the same camera!!!

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

I remember having the camera in the bladder.......via the 'todger'.......

it wasnt so much the camera that bothered me......than the entire class of student nurses watching........:blush:

• Like 1

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

Years ago, I do remember a nurse telling me they only had the one camera and an overworked autoclave.  I always push for an early morning appointment.

Camera in the bladder? Done that. It's like having a Granada clutch cable shoved up your Jap's eye.

Sparky's the only bloke I know who's got a season ticket for such procedures.

5 hours ago, Sparky said:

More like:

Image result for giant butt plug

However, I was 'seen to' by four very nice ladies.  In and out in a flash, so to speak.

Really? You must be even more slack than I thought.

Margate Exotics.

'Tis a route well-travelled.  :dizzy:

• Gold FFM
6 hours ago, theelanman said:

I remember having the camera in the bladder.......via the 'todger'.......

it wasnt so much the camera that bothered me......than the entire class of student nurses watching........:blush:

It's the trauma of having a piss for the next two days that's still fresh in my mind.

the pain was frankly horrendous 

Only here once

Buncha lightweights. You wanna try having your jap's eye stretched to 200%. Without anaesthetic.

31 minutes ago, Sparky said:

Buncha lightweights. You wanna try having your jap's eye stretched to 200%. Without anaesthetic.

Let's see now...................

.............no, we don't.

• Like 1

Margate Exotics.

• Gold FFM

err, can we change the subject please.... starting to whince here....

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

1 hour ago, Sparky said:

I know the subject is "What made you happy today?" but you just moved it from medical procedures into your pleasure activities without anybody noticing. You'll end with people looking up the term "sounding" and then feeling much worse for it.

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, Sparky said:

Did they use the same setup as I had ?? I swear to god they used this on me IMG_1328.PNG.a4a571c85fc919fc3a1e5ff43a5356d0.PNG

Only here once

No Bazza, they used that powerful zoom lens to get a decent picture of your tackle.

1 hour ago, Sparky said:

You must pm me which massage parlour you are using these days

• Like 2

hindsight: the science that is never wrong