free hit
counters
What made you happy today? - Page 126 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

What made you happy today?

High end; you get what you pay for.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After 5 years of hard work and graft my Downton mini fired to life this morning and sounded absolutely amazing, everything has been rebuilt so big smiles. Just lots of loose ends to finish off no

I ordered a new Lotus, having cancelled the Porsche. That makes me happy

My Dad came through his open-heart surgery successfully.  

Posted Images

• Gold FFM
36 minutes ago, Sparky said:

No Bazza, they used that powerful zoom lens to get a decent picture of your tackle.

That went up, tripod an all !! Needed some lube though :cry:

• Like 1

Only here once

I'll just leave this here.

urethral-dilators-dilating-forceps.jpg

• Like 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

13 hours ago, Bibs said:

:lol:

See them all the time here in Kent. :D 

Any correlation between those sightings and you and your mates going out for a pint?

Mike

'97 V8

'73 Europa TC

'10 Elise SC

Pretty much ties in exactly :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

12 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

That went up, tripod an all !! Needed some lube though :cry:

While they were sticking the camera up mine, tripod and all, one of the nurses leant over and said, "Are you doing anything nice for Christmas?"

Margate Exotics.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Happy today. My old Disco went through her MOT yesterday. Took her for a run and she suffered a huge water leak which looked like the pump had gone. AA to the rescue and bring her home. Remove tons of plastic covers and find a very simple fix. The overflow return pipe to the reservoir had split. Ten minute fix and the old girls back up and running. Happy day's.

• Gold FFM

Mm, nice and happy run out today in a new Exige sport, automatic. Downside for me was the car, although very nice, was just far to quiet, no rasp from the exhaust, silence. But a very comfortable ride, no rattles, no creak's and very smooth. You could even have a normal conversation without shouting.

The two attached photographs show less than half the cars and the revellers.

Thank's Brandon Ware of MMC Edinburgh for lending us the demonstrator for the day, and to Ian Parkin who took the time out to bring it up for us.

20170710_025135[1].jpg

20170708_230339[1].jpg

• Like 2
  • Gold FFM

Well, it was in Scotland!   :sofa:

lucas-parker-salmon.jpg

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM

Thats the English guy who got lost a few years ago in Snowdonia. He has found a way to Scotland, found how good Scotland is and wants to stay. However, you can take the Englishman out of England but you cant take the English out of the man.

4 hours ago, Kimbers said:

Someone just learnt to use a fork?

Well spotted Kimbers. However please forgive her, she is English. We are doing well with her training, nine years and she no longer eats with her hands.

• Gold FFM
52 minutes ago, johnpwalsh said:

Well spotted Kimbers. However please forgive her, she is English. We are doing well with her training, nine years and she no longer eats with her hands.

I think Wendy needs to put her teeth back in John - she'll never eat that meat on the fork without them!   lol - OMG, she'll kill me for that......

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

On reflection, I am now convinced the salmon muncher is Scottish.

On closer inspection - they aren't trunks but Bikini Bottoms. Safe bet IMO that it is Nicola Sturgeon on Holiday without makeup and waxing......:cry:

Is the price for that bit in Yen or £?

• Gold FFM
33 minutes ago, oilmagnet477 said:

On reflection, I am now convinced the salmon muncher is Scottish.

On closer inspection - they aren't trunks but Bikini Bottoms. Safe bet IMO that it is Nicola Sturgeon on Holiday without makeup and waxing......:cry:

Ant, real glad to hear you left Wendy's name out of that one, but you are still slightly mistaken. Sturgeon wouldnt have the ba++s to have a good bite, but it may have been her predecessor, Alex Salmon turned cannibal as he will no longer be on the government gravy train. But then again, he would never be seen wearing a bikini bottom with the Union Jack. So I come back to my original comment that it's the lost soul from Englandshire looking for some proper organic, chemical free, none farm produced fresh salmon.

• Gold FFM
4 hours ago, johnpwalsh said:

So I come back to my original comment that it's the lost soul from Englandshire looking for some proper organic, chemical free, none farm produced fresh salmon.

So that'll not be 80% of the Salmon from Scotland then ;)

• Like 1

18 yrs with the Mrs today (easy to remember 7/11/99)

I got to ask her earlier this year "will you still need me, will you still feed me?" as I'm 64 and yes she's feeding me too well I'm afraid !!!   :lol:

• Like 1