free hit
counters
What made you happy today? - Page 127 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

What made you happy today?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I ordered a new Lotus, having cancelled the Porsche. That makes me happy

After 5 years of hard work and graft my Downton mini fired to life this morning and sounded absolutely amazing, everything has been rebuilt so big smiles. Just lots of loose ends to finish off no

My Dad came through his open-heart surgery successfully.  

Posted Images

On 7/11/2017 at 05:48, C8RKH said:

I think Wendy needs to put her teeth back in John - she'll never eat that meat on the fork without them!   lol - OMG, she'll kill me for that......

Slowly, at that.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

• Gold FFM
9 hours ago, ramjet said:

Slowly, at that.

Nothing wrong with a good slow chew.

10 hours ago, Dan E said:

these turned up today delivered for free by @Final Edition, cheers Jo, unfortunately I was at work so missed Jo and his copper IMG_1048.thumb.JPG.3fefa17e33297c105fbeb500eaeb47f4.JPGEsprit wife forgot to tell my boy it was outside, he is not happy. 

No Gold centre's !!!.

• Gold FFM

Now thats nice. Hope it all goes well Stuart and pass our regards to all the family.

On 12/07/2017 at 21:43, Dan E said:

these turned up today delivered for free by @Final Edition, cheers Jo, unfortunately I was at work so missed Jo and his copper IMG_1048.thumb.JPG.3fefa17e33297c105fbeb500eaeb47f4.JPGEsprit wife forgot to tell my boy it was outside, he is not happy. 

Love the Heinz beanz hidden in the far too clean tool box. LOL.

John.
  • Like 1
  • Gold FFM

Garage is a mess aiming to do that tomorrow as got a day off!!!! 

Thats my new drill and impact set which for some reason has ended up on the recycling bin thing. Must replace that handle as well on the cupboard which I knocked off two years ago. 

• Like 1

Pleased with a recovery from my own carelessness. I must have forgotten to check pockets before putting laundry in to wash a few days ago because when I went to remove items from the washing machine there was an Elise key fob that had gone through the wash as well. I removed the battery and let it sit to dry for 48 hours before putting it back together - it works perfectly. And now I have the cleanest key fob around.

Mike

'97 V8

'73 Europa TC

'10 Elise SC

This.  I love a good storm ;-)

_DSC0128.jpg

• Like 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

You been drinking that window cleaner again?

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• 2 weeks later...

4am bubbly in the posh lounge :)

20170727_043615.jpg

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

On his way to see @Buddsy in Mallorca apparently. Wierdly they are both going to Mallorca at the "Same time" "a few miles apart" and may just "bump into each other".

Something going on there I think!

• Haha 2

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

4 minutes ago, Sparky said:

Airport?

No 1 Lounge at GTW. Surprised you didn't recognise the linen :lol:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Nowadays the only time staff get to see a lounge is if they're working in it!

I guess you'll have to wait to settle into your first class bed before getting on the sauce! 

I got a Priority Pass from my bank. First time I've used it and much more relaxing than sitting in Frankie & Bennies hoping breakfast turns up in time! 

20170727_044413.jpg

Evora NA

Yeah, we use it every time now. Gatwick is a nightmare so we always use the lounges there.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

a priority pass from the bank......go on....which one?

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

It's where all the cool cats hang out. :)

Evora NA

• Gold FFM

I will find out where we are actually staying when the missus gets back, better meet up for a beer, be a bit rude not to really