free hit
counters
What made you happy today? - Page 128 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

What made you happy today?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I ordered a new Lotus, having cancelled the Porsche. That makes me happy

After 5 years of hard work and graft my Downton mini fired to life this morning and sounded absolutely amazing, everything has been rebuilt so big smiles. Just lots of loose ends to finish off no

My Dad came through his open-heart surgery successfully.  

Posted Images

@Dan E More than 2 equals a TLF Meeting so you best get some pics and invite others!  @Buddsy is already there I think!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

• Gold FFM

I did indeed have lunch with Bibs and had 2 beers and he paid, bless him, then he gave me 2no umbrellas for the price of one. 

Kimbers, he has blanked me so I will have a few beers with people in football kits and pretend I know what they are talking about!! :thumbup:

he's probably somewhere between Gatwick and Mallorca or in the pub in Mallorca!

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Currently sat by the pool drinking beer. Number 5. We're heading home on Tues Dan but I'll leave a pint in the wood for you mate. Out of interest, we're at the Grupotel Gran Resort and Spa in Can Picafort on the northern coast. 

20170727_191517.jpg

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

That's annoying, I haven't got a clue where we are going wife booked it. All I know is i can't wait for a few G&T's and read a few books. 

Weather is great mate. Blue skies and 35 degrees!

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM
9 hours ago, Bibs said:

4am bubbly in the posh lounge :)

20170727_043615.jpg

Was Victoria with you?

• Haha 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

:D

20170727_210407_1501182543351.jpg

• Like 2

Evora NA

15 hours ago, 100th_Idiot said:

I bought a feckin excel and collected it today from @JayEmm. Many thanks James for being so accommodating of my unreasonable demands. 

Wait what? You bought my Excel? What a lovely car!

13 hours ago, 100th_Idiot said:

Ok. Couldn't post the pictures so here's a link.

Feckin Excel

Yup that's mine, give it back! I still have it as my car in my profile! Must sort that!

14 minutes ago, Kimbers said:

Wait what? You bought my Excel? What a lovely car!

Yup that's mine, give it back! I still have it as my car in my profile! Must sort that!

You can prize it from my cold dead hands @Kimbers. Has to get through MOT soon but I'm loving it so far. I'm intending to use it as a DD. 

• Like 1

NOOOOOO! It's an appreciating classic! Don't put thousands of miles on it!

Even if you get all those stares and people telling you they "Love your number plate".

20 hours ago, ian29gte said:

"a beer".

Have you met Bibs before?

When I met Bibs for the first time, he just had a cup of tea. Nothing else.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

6 hours ago, ian29gte said:

He has a twin brother.

It was definitely Bibs, or both he and his brother drive the same. :driving:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

• Gold FFM

Tell you what made me happy today Flexi + on the Euro Tunnel. Drove back from Paris train leaving in 10mins straight past the whole queue then a lovely pretty little French girl. Stopped all the traffic for us and straight on the train. You could feel the daggers ? You pays your money and you take your choice. We definitely wouldn't have got on that train without it. 

Seriously worth considering if you are going during peak times the same happened this end on the way out. 

I'm not pissed, you know,

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

@Dan E On the way out we stay at the Holiday Inn in Folkestone and get the 07:20. never needed the Flexi-plus for this. We are trying it on the way back this year after 4 other returns where we have been stuck in the queue 3 times. - August bank holiday weekend. Hope it is 10 minutes :)