free hit
counters
What made you happy today? - Page 129 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

What made you happy today?

• Gold FFM

Chris everyone will hate you but it is marvellous. We was laughing on the way through you literally drive pass everyone then get straight on the train. If it wasn't business I might take a view but now not so sure. 

31 minutes ago, Sparky said:

I'm not pissed, you know,

Not bothered not like your driving my car tomorrow x

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After 5 years of hard work and graft my Downton mini fired to life this morning and sounded absolutely amazing, everything has been rebuilt so big smiles. Just lots of loose ends to finish off no

I ordered a new Lotus, having cancelled the Porsche. That makes me happy

My Dad came through his open-heart surgery successfully.  

Posted Images

We always use flexi+ when going through the tunnel. Did you pick up the free goodies as well? bottles of plonk in a nice little presentation box together with an opener and some nibbles.

Dave - 2000 Sport 350
  • Gold FFM

Dave missed all that as just wanted to get home. Missed the lounge as well but I think that is only France side at the  moment as they are building it over here currently? Thing is compared to flight and car hire it is cheap oh and them French roads set the cruise at 90mph, everyone moves to the slow lane instantly a real pleasure to drive over there. Do it a fair bit but got on the M20 and the bit with the variable speed cameras the road is f&£ked, bumps and potholes. But drove back this side with a Volvo estate registered in Denmark we were the only two who had any lane discipline lovely drive together and a thumbs up together as I left the motorway 60 odd miles later. 

2 hours ago, Sparky said:

Effective today, I'm officially a pensioner.  :D

This means you can dribble, smell of wee, and be decidedly non-PC.

Wait..................

• Haha 2

Margate Exotics.

Oi, I don't dribble.

Who are you?

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Happy birthday "old" boy from sunny (well a bit cloudy) Spain. Don't worry on the 06.20 plane out promptly fell asleep, unheard of, never sleep on planes especially after turning left! Woken by wife for snoring and dribbling! I have 7 years on you! 

Best bit to save money unbeknownst to me wifey didn't book private transfer! So got to Spain in 2 hours 5mins, sat on coach for an hour and a quarter then  dropped everyone on it off first! It took 3 hours! FFS! 

Anyway gin and tonic in hand looking at the beach and the sea, lovely, and your still 7 years older than me so happy days ?

Must be knackered obviously meant turning right! 

• Haha 2

We had that so paid the €65 for a taxi back to the airport this morning, no way was I sitting on the coach that long again. They said it would be just over an hour and it was closer to 2.5. The cabbie was very nice, I've got her card here if you want her number @Dan E and we got there in just under 45 mins?

Shame about the weather, first clouds in a week today. Mind you, were were at Hidropark yesterday and it was 39 which was more than enough heat! Have a nice trip mate, any idea where you are yet?

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

Clear sky's now. Yep PM me the number please don't think I can face that again.  Puerto Pollensa! Seems lovely, no football kits which is always a plus. First restaurant was great, apartment is on the beach small but clean as, so  happy days. Very pretty! 

• Like 1

The Feckin Excel passed MOT. 

A few items to sort.

3 pin holes in the exhaust which the garage are welding.

Small oil leak on rear rocker which they will reveal.

Small leak from steering pump which I'll need to replace at some point.

Front suspension bushes a little worn so will need to replace those at some point.

Not bad at all. Now to plan the rest of the work that needs doing.

• Like 1
On 07/08/2017 at 19:16, 100th_Idiot said:

The Feckin Excel passed MOT. 

A few items to sort.

3 pin holes in the exhaust which the garage are welding.

Small oil leak on rear rocker which they will reveal.

Small leak from steering pump which I'll need to replace at some point.

Front suspension bushes a little worn so will need to replace those at some point.

Not bad at all. Now to plan the rest of the work that needs doing.

Work? what work?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

• Gold FFM

This made me very happy and go a bit red! In the petrol garage in Petts Wood, filling up when two very attractive girls pull up on  the opposite pump in a mini convertible. 

The driver gets out after talking to her mate and says , "hi James, I am Moneypenny"

then they both piss theirselves laughing and so did I to be honest! 

Dont get that in a porker do you. 

• Haha 2

"Can I get a pic of you next to my car?" What's creepy about that. Just don't add "To show my mates on the Lotus Forum to prove a pretty girl spoke to me.......Can you bend over a little? Maybe.....hey Come back!!"

• Haha 2

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

• Gold FFM
3 hours ago, Dan E said:

This made me very happy and go a bit red! In the petrol garage in Petts Wood, filling up when two very attractive girls pull up on  the opposite pump in a mini convertible. 

The driver gets out after talking to her mate and says , "hi James, I am Moneypenny"

then they both piss theirselves laughing and so did I to be honest! 

Dont get that in a porker do you. 

B6A183A6-614E-4F28-9A7D-10C8E9B473DB-4469-0000043AA479B8BF.jpeg.b5973649bca6aba8aeeea4ee9b1b3cd5.jpeg

I'm saying no more

Only here once