free hit
counters
What made you happy today? - Page 131 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

What made you happy today?

Mach 0.7...

spyfeywunprpaypxjuc0.jpg

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After 5 years of hard work and graft my Downton mini fired to life this morning and sounded absolutely amazing, everything has been rebuilt so big smiles. Just lots of loose ends to finish off no

I ordered a new Lotus, having cancelled the Porsche. That makes me happy

My Dad came through his open-heart surgery successfully.  

Posted Images

:D

21728753_10159225280660527_5196937725095

21728943_10159225280915527_6924721530824

21743453_10159225282125527_3550388274373

• Like 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

A lap of Kent. It was a demo flight for potential customers. :)

• Like 1

Evora NA

I was working! :lol:

Evora NA

I think Bibs has won the Euro millions !   But is keeping it low key,   First with a modest Evora,  next will be the custom GT430 Bibbo edtion built just for him and now he cant hold out any longer with hiding it,  so its the private jet is now on order !   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A

• Gold FFM
32 minutes ago, Bibs said:

A lap of Kent. It was a demo flight for potential customers. :)

Wow, those Gold memberships to TLF must be flying off the shelf. Are you getting yours in Ruby Red or MSG?  Will they paint the calipers for you too? And if I were you, I'd stick to the older Recaro seats and leave the squeaky Sparco ones on the runway.

Enjoy....

• Haha 2

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

After a year of fluffing about I finally fixed my flashing abs light. Yay. It's a great day.

Now time to sell.

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017

On ‎14‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 08:51, silverfrost said:

I think Bibs has won the Euro millions !   But is keeping it low key,   First with a modest Evora,  next will be the custom GT430 Bibbo edtion built just for him and now he cant hold out any longer with hiding it,  so its the private jet is now on order !   

Errr - First would maybe be a new razor! :P

• Haha 1

Is the price for that bit in Yen or £?

Smiley moment with Simon Scott Russell (Brooke Kensington Lotus) running Kop Hill.

IMG_0646.JPG

• Like 2

Out for a Blat or on the Allotment

• Gold FFM

Lovely looking motor car and I'm sure that a real blast.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

On 06/09/2017 at 17:05, Kimbers said:

Happy may be stretching it, but these have made me chuckle.

More to do with the way it's written than the actual news articles:

A train driver's window left a station and as it did so a brick was thrown through said window. Yes, the article says that, not: brick thrown throw window of tain as train left the station.

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/crime/brick-thrown-through-train-driver-s-window-as-it-left-diss-station-1-5200436

And: Man dialls 999. 

Not: Man has face slashed by knife.

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/crime/shop-employee-dials-999-after-man-slashed-across-face-in-mile-cross-norwich-1-5197420

The local press does give me a few giggles.

• Like 1

Fixed the petrol smell in IB10 today with some helpful advice from guys at LEC, I suspected a cracked tank from the awful smell but after investigation and removing the pump the problem presented itself. The filler neck where the hose connects has a metal sleeve fitted to prevent you deforming the plastic filler, this had dropped inside the tank. After fishing it out and resetting all the hoses all was good. My car has an Evaporate system fitted from its development days which had a split hose as well. All repaired and test driven with absolutely no smell ????! 

Really happy as been putting off perspective buyers.

IMG_0686.thumb.JPG.528ddc5278ae5c9a56f0ffcdd367dde9.JPG

Next job to sort is the bushes in the headlight motor as they break up, common issue and £24 for a rebuild kit for both sides from SJ. 

At least I can use the car now as sitting around does it no good but driving with the roof up was rather an experience flying high with fumes within minutes!

Dave :) 

• Like 1

Do or do not, there is no try! 

Went to Milton Keynes to look at sofas this afternoon.  Not something that would make me happy.  However, heading west on the A45, I saw a nice, yellow Esprit V8 heading the other way.  Then, in the car park by the furniture shops was a really nice, red Jensen Interceptor.  I briefly spoke to the owner who came out of one of the shops when I was looking at it.  Then, while heading north on the A5 on the way home, I saw a pale yellow type 14 Elite.  I can't remember the last time I saw one of those out on the road except at a classic car event.

• Like 1

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Should have been at work today, but it's been raining so the balcony we have been tiling will be all wet so got the day off.

Have got the injectors for the S4 back from the repair guy after a clean and flow test, so they will go in the car today and then hopefully I can get it all going and then hopefully get the suspension and ride height all sorted out.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

Sheffield Wednesday 2 - 4 Sheffield United

Not so much happy as ecstatic:happydance:

Problem with being a 'mixed marriage' though, is that as the victor, I've had to do all the cooking (and drinking!).

• Gold FFM

Eldest sons 21st today, now need to go onto the other thread as I also got the credit card bill with his present on it. 

• Haha 2

A Lotus is for driving, pork is for breakfast.

I dread to think where she swiped your card :lol:

• Haha 1

Evora NA

That reminds me of a Jasper Carrot show in Swindon last year, he was retelling the story of when he went to the local leisure centre and the yoga class was on. A young lady on reception was sat on top of the desk with her legs behind her ears and asked him to swipe his card...

On 9/24/2017 at 19:45, Mutley said:

Sheffield Wednesday 2 - 4 Sheffield United

Not so much happy as ecstatic:happydance:

Problem with being a 'mixed marriage' though, is that as the victor, I've had to do all the cooking (and drinking!).

Oh to be in the Championship. Or back in League One for that matter. League Two really is shite...

Perhaps next season.

:(

I tempted fate...now my Esprit V8 IS in bits...(sob)