free hit
counters
What made you happy today? - Page 134 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

What made you happy today?

• Gold FFM

Ant I promise you, you really do, I hate brick drives but P.O. had one laid really badly weeds and more weeds then some moss with more moss tried everything. Done the side drive bit in about 10mins. It is also just on the wrong side of dangerous which adds to the fun. 

It will make it more manageable until I pull it up and throw it in a skip then we shall have a party. ?

£70 Clarke tools and a bottle of propane best to have a hose handy though 

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After 5 years of hard work and graft my Downton mini fired to life this morning and sounded absolutely amazing, everything has been rebuilt so big smiles. Just lots of loose ends to finish off no

I ordered a new Lotus, having cancelled the Porsche. That makes me happy

The circle of life.  Fabrizio Giugiaro has bought the white S1 at Stocks, but when he came to check it over he didn't like the way the carbs were performing, so I went in to sort them out.  So, I work

Posted Images

• Gold FFM
45 minutes ago, oilmagnet477 said:

Ooohhh, ooohhhh - I want one!!

Ooohhh, ooohhhh - show me the flame. Show me the burn. Show me the fire!

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

That is a shocking duvet cover too Pete! 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Remember Christine, Peter's demon silver SE?  There's gonna be a sequel.  Took the GT3 to Milton Keynes today, the pretty route, to assess the SE (and fix a relay) then cross-country to Hemel to fit a caliper for my son-in-law.  Glorious weather, empty roads, picturesque countryside.  80 miles of driving pleasure punctuated with what I love doing most.

This pensioner lark is really cool.  :D

• Like 2

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM
2 hours ago, Sparky said:

Remember Christine, Peter's demon silver SE?  There's gonna be a sequel.  Took the GT3 to Milton Keynes today, the pretty route, to assess the SE (and fix a relay) then cross-country to Hemel to fit a caliper for my son-in-law.  Glorious weather, empty roads, picturesque countryside.  80 miles of driving pleasure punctuated with what I love doing most.

This pensioner lark is really cool.  :D

10hours in the office everything went wrong, took the side wheel arch out on the van on the car park wall I have come out of at least a 3000 Times, got home asked what was for dinner, “chicken curry” guess what I had for lunch? 

Retirement  pah you don’t know what you are missing 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, eeyoreish said:

Sounds great. Where do they advertise these 'pensioner' jobs then?

They don't!  They are exclusive to yellow Lotus owners and it's by invitation only!

• Like 2

Dave.

• Gold FFM
2 hours ago, andydclements said:

I think you get a free pen and tartan rug with most.

Oh. Really? I thought it was a tube of steredent and a pair of incontinence pants!

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Just over a week left before I am here:

Image may contain: ocean, cloud, sky, outdoor, nature and water

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

• Gold FFM

Wow, they've really cleaned up Skegness?  Did they get some cheap Europeans in to spray the sand white too?

What made me happy was confirming the Supercharger upgrade on my VX220 this morning:

Dutch ECU and mapping software

Supercharger Stage 2

Pro-alloy larger fuel tank

Spitfire fuel pump

Braided brake hoses

New pro alloy radiator and charge cooler

Should be like a new car when she comes back with over 300bhp per ton!

I even get to help with the spannering which I am looking forward to. Last time I lifted the front bonnet I thought the engine had been stolen. Realised some bar steward had put it in the boot to fool me!  Bloody practical jokers......  :)

Congratulations Pete :D

• Thanks 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

On 18/10/2017 at 11:27, C8RKH said:

What made me happy was confirming the Supercharger upgrade on my VX220 this morning:

Dutch ECU and mapping software

Supercharger Stage 2

Pro-alloy larger fuel tank

Spitfire fuel pump

Braided brake hoses

New pro alloy radiator and charge cooler

Should be like a new car when she comes back with over 300bhp per ton!

I even get to help with the spannering which I am looking forward to. Last time I lifted the front bonnet I thought the engine had been stolen. Realised some bar steward had put it in the boot to fool me!  Bloody practical jokers......  :)

Same spec as the one I sold 2 years ago, save for the Dutch ECU, after owning it for 14 years. Dyno'd at 262bhp & was definitely in the sweet spot between reliability and drivability. Makes a good track car

Dont forget the suspension, geo and brakes, the latter resolved purely by changing pads, no fancy big brakes required.

• Gold FFM

Thanks @PaulCP.

Brake pads and geo done and got the spitfire tie rods on too.

I'd be happy with 230/240 bhp to be honest. Can't wait. Deposit on the upgrade paid. :driving: