free hit
counters
What made you happy today? - Page 15 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

What made you happy today?

Laura

Drove my tuscan on the circuit yesterday and bought myself a MV Agusta R (black/180bhp / 173 kg's)

it has been delivered 1 hour ago

yep that makes me very happy today (and tomorrow)

rens

researche is something i do when i don't know what the hell i'm doing

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

And don't you just love those engine stands..I had years of grovelling on floors and heaving about before I got mine! Nirvana.... Now to get it back in the car!! Don't forget to let us know how it goes....

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

Some boy racer pulled up next to me in Portsmouth and was reving his engine frantically at the red lights. (Modded Corsa 1.4 lol )

Lights turned Amber and guess what he beat me..........

Well into the back of the bus infront hahahaha was wetting myself laughing all afternoon at the twunt!!!

See one mans hapiness is anothers sadness.

Waynef

This made me happy today but will make me even happier in 6 weeks when I'm sitting there sipping rum cocktails :robo:

beacha760.jpg

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

I know that beach! And you will be well happy, my friend. Mentioned it to Tracy and she's got that faraway look again...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Just watched a really exciting IRL race from Kentcuky with the first two cars swapping the lead position twice a lap for the last 10 laps or so. Looks like the rule revisions worked and we almost had a first-time winner in Ed Carpenter.

And I saw a dog in a sidecar earlier! No, it wasn't Grommit. :robo:

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Satellite_Photo_Image_Barbuda_Island.jpg

Bottom left corner mayhaps?

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

St James Club, bottom right :robo:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

It was a trick question, Bibs. That was Barbuda.

Here's Antigua. Squint away, Graham!

Satellite_Photo_Image_Antigua_Leeward_Islands.jpg

What made me happy today...looked out the window and saw a guy taking photos of my Cadillac!

It's the 6th (yes I've counted :rolleyes: ) time someone's taken a candid photo of the car, plus a few with camera phones. And those are just the ones I've noticed!

I thought it was a hoot and couldn't resist snapping a shot of this fellow:

Picture201.jpg

Do you think the pics are ending up on Facebook or similar? How many 'moooooo' status's do you think you're responsible for!!

Evora NA

:shock: as with global crisis -even the new 'US military stealth car' has to be an proven classic one

PS. as owner of an 'bad 'n ugly' daily driver too... -like your attitude ! :rolleyes:

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

Bibs - I've found pics of the car on both Flickr and Facebook! Was browsing through a coworker's pics and found one of her and some friends gathered round my car smiling and pointing at it. It's a common reaction...er, to the car mind you :rolleyes:

While driving I have been literally been "moooo"d at by pedestrians...no respect I tell you!

G

Edited by Clark

Somewhere, Clark, in a parallel universe with reversed polarities, there are two chicks having the same reaction to a monotone Caddy. :rolleyes:

I have a bad back.

What made me happy with that? It's not from sitting badly but from a weekend of hard graft in the garden, on the house and on the cars! :D

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

I have a bad back.

:D I hope it's not hereditary!

Me? I've got nothing to post, been working my a$$ off the last 2 weeks as punishment for a nice week holly in Florida, now son's got a 102 deg temp, wife's coughing up the crud, and my sweet daughter's smart enough to note "Mommy, Daddy goes to work too early and comes home too late." Maybe I'll have something to post next week, should've posted right after the holiday....:wub:

[/rant]