free hit
counters
What made you happy today? - Page 169 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Laura

What made you happy today?

Bit nerdy/sad but got an email back from my local council, being passed around between 5 people, I'm making progress on being able to dig out a wild tree or two in my local woodlands.

Anyone who does Bonsai or enjoys plants will know this is going to be awesome. 

The best part - "we will aim to reply within 10 working days" it's an email?! How hard can it be?!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
2 hours ago, RoflOnMyWaffle said:

Bit nerdy/sad but got an email back from my local council, being passed around between 5 people, I'm making progress on being able to dig out a wild tree or two in my local woodlands.

Anyone who does Bonsai or enjoys plants will know this is going to be awesome. 

The best part - "we will aim to reply within 10 working days" it's an email?! How hard can it be?!

Don’t forget that they are under staffed, under paid, under valued, not appreciated by management and too busy counting their nice defined benefit pensions that are being paid for by all the council funding cuts :2guns:

On 31/07/2019 at 19:02, Chillidoggy said:

Last day at work! :animier:

Excellent you can come to start in my office on Monday, I have decided beer, sun, sea and gin is where I want to be. I am done with working. See you in the office a 7.30 for a 6 minute handover 

1 hour ago, Dan E said:

I have decided beer, sun, sea and gin is where I want to be.

In that case you need to get to Margate a bit sharpish. We have all of that and as many old boilers as you can handle.

Margate Exotics.

It's very similar to Croatia.

British Ambassador to Florida, New York, Denmark and Newfoundland.  And Sweden.

62D6C04E-2BC7-4A54-AADE-8C74C9DFD7CB.thumb.jpeg.af34c1b613312cf88c1fca7274a507a6.jpegThis was Croatia yacht week which I would imagine is comparable to Margate @Chillidoggy please confirm 

11 hours ago, Dan E said:

62D6C04E-2BC7-4A54-AADE-8C74C9DFD7CB.thumb.jpeg.af34c1b613312cf88c1fca7274a507a6.jpegThis was Croatia yacht week which I would imagine is comparable to Margate @Chillidoggy please confirm 

The hand gesture looks to be very familiar. The girls however have either been the subject of some Photoshop retouching, or they’ve been up Home Bargains for an aerosol can of own-brand wood stain.

Margate Exotics.

NY girls, a special breed.

I think they look like any normal youngster (God I feel old saying that word) on a night out TBH! Infact that would be me and my Mrs even today!!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Can you show the pictures of you dressed like those girls! That would be priceless especially if you have the blond wig too!

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

Went to see Ian McKellen's one man show with my wife and son. Had a lovely meal before the show. Then the show itself was just sublime. A stunning spectacle from a real Actor. Highly recommended.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

Didn't make me happy but did make me smile. Then I thought about Lotus CEO!!!!

https://bald.tires/2019/08/16/mclaren-ceo-wakes-up-in-cold-sweat-after-third-c8-corvette-nightmare-this-week/

On 12/08/2019 at 20:22, C8RKH said:

Went to see Ian McKellen's one man show with my wife and son. Had a lovely meal before the show. Then the show itself was just sublime. A stunning spectacle from a real Actor. Highly recommended.

It isn't a one man show if you take your wife and kids, surely!!

• Like 2

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

You can take the boy out of Norfolk but Norfolk will always be in the boy! 😂🤣

Had a ride in a Lamborghini Urraco P300 today.  I had got talking to the owner at a recent classic car show and he invited me to try the car as it is my favourite Lamborghini so I jumped at the chance.  Great exprience.  Rides very much like my Excel, bumps well aborbed without being floaty but the engine is so flexible, pulling well from low rpm.

Next job is to sort my rattling exhaust so he can experience the Excel.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

20 minutes ago, Chillidoggy said:

30C in Margate. Bliss.

I am also guessing you didn’t get stabbed, which is always a bonus in Margate 

2 minutes ago, Dan E said:

I am also guessing you didn’t get stabbed, which is always a bonus in Margate 

Less chance of getting stabbed than in London. They don’t know which end of the knife to hold round here.

• Haha 1

Margate Exotics.

4 minutes ago, Chillidoggy said:

Less chance of getting stabbed than in London. They don’t know which end of the knife to hold round here.

The Spice affect? (Effect) never know which one it is 

30?  Peasant.