free hit
counters
What made you happy today? - Page 171 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Laura

What made you happy today?

Oh she lost it way before then. And then of course she lost the prize.

Shock horror, privileged young lady with platform for mouthing off does not win the prize.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Did someone photoshop out the strings in the Greta pics?

Oh, and the guy who won the peace prize. How could anyone compete against a jacket like that :)

skynews-abiy-ahmed-ethiopia-prime-minister_4801501.jpg

Weather looks to be quite good for this weekend into Monday holiday (Indigenous Peoples Day -formerly Columbus Day)  (I know should be Vikings day).

Anyway going camping with the wife and grandson on the shores of Lake Ontario in the VW camper van for the last outing of the year.

Other areas of the country having various catastrophes , be it fire ,blizzard, or flood we count ourselves fortunate.

• Like 1

I think the second photo is after the winner was announced. 

3 hours ago, Kimbers said:

Greta Thunberg didn't win the Nobel Prize.....best she's all like...................
Image result for greta thunberg pulling faces

And possibly even........

Image result for greta thunberg pulling faces

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

If she’s not careful, she’ll be sent to bed without any dinner Tofu.

Margate Exotics.

Without wishing to piss off my neighbours too much, Japan going through to the knock out stages of the Rugby World Cup made me very happy.

The Scotland coach just pissed me off with his whinging that the Typhoon was going to be the reason (if the game was cancelled) that Scotland got knocked out. No it wasn't - it was the fact that you had played shite in the matches you had and had not done the job early to get yourselves through. Don't blame the Typhoon, blame your own teams performance for the matches played up to that point.... It felt like a karma moment to be honest.

Bit like England the other night in the football, shite performance, did not put the game away, woefully inadequate so lost and now needing a further win to guarantee to get through.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

IMG_20191019_123247.thumb.jpg.c833f617d716f57ec5d211a84921eb1f.jpg

• Like 1

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

:thumbsup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Spent Monday being driven around the Goodwood circuit in a Triumph TR2. The annoying thing was I was told I could have used the Lotus if I had booked it. 

74662447_625573761309703_7571661789591502848_n.jpg

73482780_625573737976372_1959453823776849920_n.jpg

73174428_625573731309706_5610774915616604160_n.jpg

• Like 2

New Lease car arrived this morning Mazda 6 Saloon. Very nice too - so should now have issue free driving for the next couple of years in comparison to my previous Peugeot.

y4mnuuoaNhB58sHuFTsLrvsm8CVC9xn3wsk0-mrt

Also see the What made you UNHAPPY today" thread :)

Took my dog in yesterday for big elbow operation,3-5 months recovery time.Did a few tests and it wasn’t elbow,but shoulder,so should be much better in a couple of weeks!

• Like 2

On 29/10/2019 at 19:30, C8RKH said:

Spent the evening drinking sparkly, with the missus, in a sea side restaurant, watching a lovely sunset in 30 degree heat as we celebrated 25 years of bitching, bickering and cohabitation. 😁

And no, we weren't in Peters Fish Factory in Margate!

And I’ll bet you weren’t in Scotland, either!

Margate Exotics.

3 hours ago, Chillidoggy said:

And I’ll bet you weren’t in Scotland, either!

Too bloody right. 2058 miles East from my house in Perthshire. 25c temperature difference from yesterday to today!  Arghhhh....  Planning trip to South Africa in Jan to get warm again now...

My new roof, minus its rubbish aftermarket sunroof. ✌️

6C85F7DC-8BE4-4BEA-8055-8A8DFADEC7F7.jpeg

1FC20FD2-52A3-4E81-9DE3-B3E8527B7BC5.png

5928ECE1-B5AB-4742-A1FE-EF5CA465F9BB.png

• Like 1

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

Nice. Inside?

This. About time rules were enforced

D4E96DC2-31D0-4370-BCDB-997A0FB52789.jpeg

• Like 1

A Lotus is for driving, pork is for breakfast.

my new Lotus arriving Thursday..........:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Like 1

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

Spill the beans!! 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Well, you could have gone for this to avoid congestion charges.

image.png

Join Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland here!  and on Facebook 

Unless other wise organised somewhere else and details posted on the forum the default location for the LEGS Breakfast meets are on the 1st Sunday of the month at Mannerstons Cafe and Farm Shop EH49 7LY between 10:00am and midday.

Didn't fancy looking like pre chopped fugu......lol

Postman pat had a better looking set of wheels

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

IMG_20191106_165841.thumb.jpg.24cf31a2d5af5a4bf0f3eacfaca93658.jpgReady for winter

• Like 1