free hit
counters
What made you happy today? - Page 176 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

What made you happy today?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I ordered a new Lotus, having cancelled the Porsche. That makes me happy

After 5 years of hard work and graft my Downton mini fired to life this morning and sounded absolutely amazing, everything has been rebuilt so big smiles. Just lots of loose ends to finish off no

My Dad came through his open-heart surgery successfully.  

Posted Images

To add to the dog thread, and update - I have been approved for taking a dog from Staffie and Stray Rescue :)

Now just to schedule a meet up with the dog while I wait for the other rescues to approve me and then its decision time - a lovely problem to have!!

• Like 2

Just read that Eddie Izzard is set on giving up comedy and try to become a Labour MP.

I have total respect for what charity work/marathons have been achieved but I'm sorry, if this is the best hope for Labour then Boris is set for decades in power.

Is the price for that bit in Yen or £?

• Gold FFM

B&C delivered the Excel back today (head gasket)…….so I decided to self-isolate in the Lotus for an hour, with nowhere to go, around the Surrey countryside. Joyous 60 minutes, everything a sports car should be. Wonderful machine. 

Justin

• Like 1

Had our foster dog for a week today - Can't share details or pictures publically until we adopt - but my god I love him already. He's a total arsehole sometimes to walk, comes with the breed and his size - hes underweight at only 46kgs - but damn.

He follows me everywhere I go, can't be more than 5 minutes without me, but not in a whiny separation anxiety way, more in a "I want to be near you" way. He's house trained and crate trained, so all the "hard" work has been done, just refining what we want him to do.

Can't wait to share photos in a few weeks - but can't believe how its changed me already :)

• Like 2
  • Gold FFM
1 hour ago, RoflOnMyWaffle said:

He's a total arsehole sometimes

I bet he's asleep right now on the rug, dreaming that exact quote about this weird Mike guy who has just landed in his life.... :)

But the burning question is, what does he think of the Exige?

• Haha 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

46kgs? Perhaps a saddle with help with the walks! :huh:

• Haha 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Just now, Bibs said:

46kgs? Perhaps a saddle with help with the walks! :huh:

Can relate - when I was a kid (under 5) I used to ride our Rottie cross as a horse... he was a big boy too 😂

Hasn't been a great time recently and my Volvo XC90 decided to die last week, so cheered myself up today by buying a new family wagon.  An A6 Black Edition. 

My mates are saying it looks a bazza's car, but I am baz so I don't care.

121.jpg

131.jpg

141.jpg

• Like 2

Don't tell @Bazza 907 :lol:

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

A very spirited drive through parts of the Scottish Borders in the 220 AKA Kermit 🐸. Dry roads !

• Like 2

You bump into the funniest people at Art Fairs. Lovely to see an old mate after 11 years @Bazza 907
image.png

• Like 2

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

• Gold FFM

She is stunning but that's a set down spot, not a parking spot!  :popo: :) :)

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM
Just now, Mark Blanchard said:

Yes I was bad.  But these are desperate times!

Just as long as you got the toilet roll on the back seat lol....