free hit
counters
What made you happy today? - Page 20 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Laura

What made you happy today?

Bet they didn't compensate for the interest?

Well done, enjoy one of these :)

tuborg.JPG

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Tax was calculated so that in first step 'real car tax' was raffled. In second step, an another tax, so called 'like VAT' (22%) was calculated and added.

Last year EU said that it's illegal to add this 'like VAT', when car importer is private person. So, state paid that 'like VAT' back.

Something positive from EU!

Yep, it's time to take some beer! But must be in house only, it's -20 celsius out there.

It's really good news Jukka !

It's always hard to deal with the TAX.

Have a nice Christmas Jukka :)

yeah, i ve today pick up my car from paintshop, all car new shiny red :))) awesome, very happy with it.

second part to drive car home, little horror, in -10C, snowing and fri afternoon, i was very happy when i reached my garage.

http://www.lotus-club.cz

lccz_banner.gif

Your 6 is my 12.

http://www.voodoo-world.cz

--------------------------------

Deliriously happy to have just got a Defender 110 once again. Had to sell my last one in 2005 and I have been pining ever since. Even the heater is effective on this one!

Couldn't have picked it up at a better time given the weather!

post-725-126143376018_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Deliriously happy to have just got a Defender 110 once again. Had to sell my last one in 2005 and I have been pining ever since. Even the heater is effective on this one!

Couldn't have picked it up at a better time given the weather!

Are you a farmer or something?

Wow Malc it looks nice !

So, you got a big Christmas gift .....

Merry Christmas Malc and your family

post-386-1261495295_thumb.gif

Yesterday was winters shortest day. So, the summer is comingsanta.gif

post-2215-12614982416_thumb.jpg

I saw the sun today, this pic was taken today about 3 pm.

Just grazed my knee on the arm of the sofa dancing to wigfield Saturday night.... Ok that in itself ain't too good but it shows I'm drunk which is VERY good..! :) :) :P

what's made me really happy though is coming to the toilet and seeingwe have reindeers and snowflakes on our toilet paper.. Now that's gotta make anyone smile. :) hick!

Chunky Lover

with all this odd Christmas terms out there, seeing this was making me happy today.

..i know, I'm a bad guy :)

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

As usual, I'm a day late but what made me happy yesterday was having a tour around the USF1 shop and seeing they have made real progress.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Respray30.jpg

I went down to the fish market today.

In my car :)

Roger

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

What are the holes in the rear deck for?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Excuse me, they're not holes ! They're blanking plugs.

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

They're black circles, they look like holes! I'm very surprised that you've not taken the opportunity to have them filled in.

Evora NA

A lot of sole searching went into that, eventually I opted for "Option" alternative. If I sell the car the wing is in option and can be fitted in less time than it would take to get off the gagrage wall. Which is about the only way of transporting the thing due to its humungous size. :)

Personally I'd have had them filled and assumed the next owner would have a drill! The car looks stunning with fresh paint still, they're just a bit of an eyesore to me.

Evora NA

Hi Bibs,

i have the same on my deck, i spent a good while chatting with the fibreglass and body work folk at CN's and they couldn't gaurentee that you wouldnt have dimples, unless they had the deck for a long while and kept refilling, rub down, leave and repeat. The price for the labour vs blanking plugs kind of makes it swing heavily for the option route.

If you fance a wing again its 10 mins to put one back on.

Its not a perfect option but a reasonable comprimise.

cheers

Alex

But if you were having the entire deck painted anyway...

Evora NA

The office and all vendors being closed today for 4 days and more or less the next 2 weeks so that the flow of inane and time consuming e-mails has slowed to a trickle. sorcerer.gif

Leaving those of us who are working offshore over the festive period to get on with whatever WE want! thumbsup.gifpirate.gif

Happy Christmas to all, or as I work for an American company I suppose I should say 'Happy Holidays' which just doesn't sound right!

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

This made me happy today:

1)being able to see pretty well and open my eyes in the sunlight for the first time in a week and a half!

2)being able to drive for the 2nd time in a week and a half!

3)being able to get off the couch and do something other than listen to movies for the last week and a half!

Travis

Vulcan Grey 89SE

My Lotus Photo and Projects Album

Laser surgery !? :)

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..