free hit
counters
What made you happy today? - Page 73 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

What made you happy today?

Laura

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Medina? Looks lush mate :thumbsup:

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

At last, got home from KZ, With only having a couple of weeks off I had to start on moving cars about within hours of being home.

Job No1, get the camper over to my mates and get him to do the waterpump and belts as I dont have time.

Job No 2.. Get the S4 started and look for the obvious tell tale of a water leek as she has been stuck in the garage for best part of 5 months.

Joy No 1,she starts no problem, drive her the 2 miles home and let her idle untill she is up to heat and do the customery checks. 1, fans come on at correct temp.

2. Check for leek's, none, Joy No 2.

3. Got to go to the city tomorrow with Mrs W so guess whats going, yep, smile factor is back on.

Now to find new owners for a couple of good 2.0 Lt engines and an S3 2.2 NA as the garage has to be cleared out. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr due to loss of my storage.

• Gold FFM

Just picked up a set of very tidy M100 wheels for Wendy's M100, very nice and at a sensible price as well. Need a couple of new tyres but the other two are like new. Result.

Just drove the Elise for an hour and a half to pick up a Creme Egg from 400 yards away :D

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

My wife went in to work this morning full of rage and ready to kick arse....... being a feisty sort from one of the more colourful areas of Manchester, this usually ends up with her returning home by 10am with the threat of legal action over some form of physical interaction inflicted by her and a hastily arranged meeting with the family solicitor.

It's 13:08...... she's not home........ that's got to be good...... or very bad.

Ouch! 

Evora NA

• Gold FFM

It's been a tyring day.

After the previous comments regarding the cosmetically challenged Elan M100 turbo, (thats the wifes baby) I took the general opinion that she would look better back on standard wheels and luckily enough I managed to find an unmarked set at a great price complete with tyres, £225 delivered, ok, two tyres like new and two required so now on order and due for delivery towmorrow. So thats another job of the list on Wendy's car and it now has a complete set of unmarked correct wheels with all 4 tyres as new.

Also picked up a nice set of Audi A4 16 alloy's with low profile tyres fitted for my VW T4 campervan so it's also looking good.

Thats another two items of the bucket list and Mr's W's a happy bunny.

My 2,000th post.  Nothing more. Simple pleasures in life. :cheers:

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Joined the Shaved Head Society in solidarity with my mom, whose cancer is now in remission. (There wasn't much to shave off, but it's the thought that counts.)

• Like 2

1983 "Investor's Special Edition" Turbo Esprit (#43/50) | 2012 Evora S

Just drove the Elise for an hour and a half to pick up a Creme Egg from 400 yards away :D

Funny things happen on the way to/from the shops. I've just taken a 75 mile detour returning from Tesco's - one mile away :cheers:

Well, I did have my new Lotus to try out

WP_20150326_18_35_19_Pro_zpsrfsa8lat.jpg