free hit
counters
Down but hopefully not out - Page 3 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Down but hopefully not out

Just caught up with this Kimbers sounds like MJK's doing ok.You just cant keep a good man down .I think you better tie him down with a big length of rope mate thatle do it.

kind regards to the old man and to your good self Mark p

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't be to hard on your Dad Kimbers. I know when I was in for a serious op a couple of years ago, the week I spent in hospital was mind numbingly dull with very little to take my mind off the post operative pain and discomfort. Once home, for 3 weeks recovery (I was almost completely immobile as well) I got stuck back into work and being (mentally) busy again really helped the recovery process.

So, get well soon Mike and when you are back in work please learn the art of delegation......

Hi Kimbers, Please pass on my wishes for a speedy recovery and a pain free back once again, I would pop in and see him but don't like to cold call on people least of all your dad.

I will be having the steel plate removed from my foot in the near future and that's nothing to what your dad has just been through.

best wishes to you and all the family.

Nick Fulcher.

Mike Kimberley's 'Can Do' Trim Guru

I will be having the steel plate removed from my foot in the near future and that's nothing to what your dad has just been through.

Nick Fulcher.

I hope a surgeon put it there, Nick, and that it didn't fall off the bench and caught you before you get your feet out of the way!

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

glad to here things are on the mend, speedy recovery.

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein