free hit
counters
online car logo quiz - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

46 here too...

And, yes, some Chinese manufacturers I've never heard of!!

Iain

"... the Lotus Turbo (Esprit) owner will not only be comfortable in fast company, but will find, more often than not, that he has no company at all!" Road and Track magazine

1983 Turbo Esprit - Silver - 'Lottie' Featured in Classic and Sportscar Aug 2008 and Wheeler Dealers.

1999 Elise - Norfolk Mustard - 'Liz' Daily driver - 221,000 miles and counting!

Using Chaos theory, Analytical Complexity theory, Imaginary Number mathematics, Tachyonic Supersymetry, Scientology, Fuzzy Cloud computer theory, and a dash of dyslexia, I got 50 out of 43. :P

(and a really bad headache)

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

I got 47... and I'd like to point out that the ferrari they pictured was not a 430... and isn't Bugatti Belgian, not italian?

Edit: I am wrong... Bugatti is French originally... then purchased by an Italian... so I guess... EEK they are Italian...

Edited by Mark T-C

Modifying esprit's.. now that's fun..

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

I got 47... and I'd like to point out that the ferrari they pictured was not a 430... and isn't Bugatti Belgian, not italian?

Edit: I am wrong... Bugatti is French originally... then purchased by an Italian... so I guess... EEK they are Italian...

You could argue over either really - Etore Bugatti was Italian but the original factory was at Molsheim which is in France but near the German border...........

The area actually tends to use German language over French. When Romano Artioli tried to revive the brand in the 1990's with the EB110 he built a brand new purpose built factory in Campogliano in Italy. However that closed and when VW brought the brand back once more with the now-legendary Veyron they installed the production line back at the old Molsheim plant.

I managed 41 - only one short from the ultimate answer to life, the universe, and everything...

This book is guaranteed to NOT change your life…but it does mention a Lotus Esprit...

To enjoy this masterpiece, download Martin now. Simples!!!

only 45 :P (didn't even get Tesla right)

Edited by mayesprit

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Un believeable! You lot scored very well. Go out and get a life you sad bunch!

Ok, ok so I got 49 and only slipped up on the last one GMC....I know! I think I'd fallen asleep at the end. But I am in the industry and have to know my stuff but you lot?

I actually struggled more with the USA ones than the chinese and guessed a few of them.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

I don't know if any of you use Facebook but if you're interested there is a similar game on there called Car IQ. It's pretty easy until they start asking you for the model year as well as the make and model! I will warn you that it's quite addicting.

46/50 So Sad it is and absolutely no hope for me .......... :)

Must get out in boats more............................. See you at Earls Court boat show.

Mike

Edited by MKE40

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661