free hit
counters
Speedferries - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Speedferries

obione

I used Speedferries to get to France loads of times last year, and twice this year, and now looks like they are yet another victim of todays financial climate.

A real shame.

Statement on their website reads:

On 12 November 2008, on the application of the Directors, the High Court of Justice, Chancery Division, made an an Administration Order in relation to Speedferries Limited. Angela Swarbrick and Tom Burton of Ernst & Young LLP were appointed as Joint Administrators of Speedferries Limited.

The Administration is necessary because of Speedferries financial position and to ensure the best interests of creditors and customers are served. The Administrators are currently exploring the option of selling the business as a going concern.

This book is guaranteed to NOT change your life…but it does mention a Lotus Esprit...

To enjoy this masterpiece, download Martin now. Simples!!!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a blow....they have a few hundred pounds of my money in unused Supervouchers; 11 crossings worth iirc. Funny that I booked this weekends crossing with P&O as I was worried about possible gales preventing the Speedferry from operating!! Must see if I can find out more info...

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

• 2 weeks later...

More info...despite getting the boat released from Boulogne, the Administrators have been unable to find a buyer for Speedferries, and they are now officially done for. Sad; also a bit costly for me as they have foundered taking my unused 10 trip Supervoucher with them,

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein