free hit
counters
Forum accounts - Basic Account - Full Forum Member - Club Esprit - Page 9 - Forum Info & Help - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Forum accounts - Basic Account - Full Forum Member - Club Esprit

I've merged the 'LEW & TLF' topic with the original one for continuity :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not joking when I say that running TLF has cost me personally over £1m. Seriously. I also turned down an offer of several hundred thousand to sell the site late last year, that's how much I love y

5 years on, we're now at 329 FFM's out of 18,815 members, so 1.75%. Out of those, over 50 are free FFM's to our armed forces/blue light members but to be fair, we do have 25 paid up Gold members now. 

Being a foreign member, I pay even less, as I cannot really take part in many of the events. But the forum shines, being in agreement or not with all you other members. And paying a few Pounds once p

• Gold FFM

Just wondered, would it be possible for none members to have something like say three hits on the site FOC then for any further assistance/advice they have to take out membership or even partial membership to give limited access. I am sure the PC guru's will tell me if this would be possible, after all Bibs and Co cant eat on fresh air and if like many other businesses, if one takes over from the other i.e Bibs income from his normal work, then at some point something has to give.

• 1 month later...

Just saw an ad for a member of staff for Porsche Club GB

https://www.porscheclubgb.com/news-and-events/news/2015/may-2015/digital-executive-be-part-of-the-pcgb-team

With 13,000 members and an annual turnover in excess of £1 million

We've more members, a much busier website, hugely more social presence.

I'm definitely doing something wrong! :huh:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Membership of PCGB is £70 and compulsory. That's well over £900k of income!

Evora NA

Looks like it's just you and me mate :wub:

Evora NA

• 2 years later...

I'm struggling to pay my FFM. I don't do Paypal so is there anyway I can simply transfer the money via my bank? I'd just need an account number and sort code.  

Sorry posted in 'Gold FFM' by mistake.

Your membership usually comes from Emma's paypal but I can send you bank details if it's easier mate?

Evora NA

That would be great mate. She's struggled to transfer for whatever reason and obviously I'd like to continue as a FFM. :)

A very very small price to pay for the benefit of being a member on here.  

• Like 1

Done.

FYI you can also pay by card, it's all secure :)

Evora NA

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry Nicola, I was out all day yesterday on a trip to Silverstone to get the Evora serviced. Fixed now :) 

Evora NA