free hit
counters
Black sport 300 with turquise decals! - Spotted - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Black sport 300 with turquise decals!

simonf

Spotted on the Newmarket Road, Norwich a black esprit!! It was on trade plates so i am guessing it wasn't the owner driving it - I am pretty sure it was a sport 300 although it could have been a sport 350! It had split rims and turquise decals down the side.

A very distinctive car so i am pretty sure someone on here knows who it belongs to!

Si

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 300 and 350 are very different cars in look and sound.

Did the 300 look like this?

IMG_1939.jpg

There were only 3 black 300's made, 2 in the UK and 1 in Germany.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

The car I pictured is the other one! The one you saw belongs to a chap called Russell who lives in Maidstone and it's been at Sport for a while having some work done. Don't think the owner is a LEF member.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Yes it is, pure white interior and soon to be in an Octane Magazine.

I've just this minute noticed it's up for sale too! :hrhr:

Evora NA

To be fair Kylie, I like to drive my Esprits and this one is a museum case, it's immaculate and has 9k on the clock. I'd love it but I'd not keep it in such good condition, not through lack of maintenance and care but through usage.

300vs350.jpg

Evora NA

Pistonheads,

Evora NA

Rob, the owner, isn't in a rush to sell and it is a perfect car. :D

Evora NA

:D

It's very rare and very very low mileage. I think it will be a classic in the future.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

The car I pictured is the other one! The one you saw belongs to a chap called Russell who lives in Maidstone and it's been at Sport for a while having some work done. Don't think the owner is a LEF member.

Blimey - that close, never seen it at all !

facebook = [email protected]

That Rob has seen sense :)

Evora NA