free hit
counters
quarter window surrounding black area... - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

quarter window surrounding black area...

shadeone

just saw a post on lotusbuzz:

it states that there is factory "tape" available to replace the black area that is at the bottom of the rear quarter windows on the body of the car and that it follows the contour of the car for each side.

i just checked on lotusgarage and they do indeed show a picture that has the part numbered... its 6 on this diagram:

esprit_12.05_large.jpg

but on their site, there is an error and the navigation pane that should have the prices for these decals and trim doesnt load the right one (instead it loads the parts and prices for the license plate hardware)... I sent them an email requesting the price and availability and they responded with the following:

Thank you for contacting Lotus Garage. We apologize that our website was not correct. Here are the parts you are looking for:

A082B5417K $42.56 Blackout film rear 1/4 LH film

A082B5416K $42.56 Blackout film rear 1/4 RH film

These items will be coming from the UK which adds 2-4 weeks to your ship out date. These items are available for purchase on the website. Please let us know if we can assist you further.

Brian on lotusbuzz said that he got the tape from lotus themselves for $15 each side...

What is the number or email address to contact at lotus to get these pieces? I gouged the piss out of mine while taking out my rear quarter windows this fall and was just going to mask off the area and scuff and shoot it with some flat black rattle can paint... Id make an account on lotusbuzz and ask brian but it wont let me register for some reason...

shade

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic