free hit
counters
Recommended Lotus Dealerships for servicing in the Northeast US? - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Recommended Lotus Dealerships for servicing in the Northeast US?

Hello all,

Recently acquired my 2002 Lotus Esprit V8 25th Anniversary and am in the process of researching a dealership or recommended shop for servicing. I live in the central NY area near Syracuse and am not really familiar yet with the dealer network or who excels at service on Esprits.

I plan on letting the service include doing the timing belt and a couple other things to freshen the vehicle in the spring. Any suggestions for locations greatly appreciated! :rolleyes: I am a long time Porsche owner through the various models of 944, 968, 993 C2, C4S and Turbos but always wanted to try a Lotus Esprit...so I did! and I couldnt be happier. Thanks!

Brian

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Brian,

Welcome to LEF! :rolleyes: I can't recommend a dealer for you, but congratulations on your purchase, and welcome to the club.

Cheers,

Tony K. (owner of six 944s over the years)

Tony K. :)

Esprit S1s #355H & 454H

Esprit S2.2  #324J

1991 Esprit SE