free hit
counters
Discounted Hotel rates for LEF'ers - Page 2 - Events - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Discounted Hotel rates for LEF'ers

Bibs

Booking is a clerical task, M-F makes sense. You should be ok as there were still a few rooms left but I've asked for specific numbers so we can be sure. It's a 160 room hotel so they can't have sold out already, I'll ask for a larger allocation if there are problems.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Gold FFM

I've tried time and again to call this number, but get busy or lots of ringing. Have just sent an email request for Saturday, so here's hoping...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Ditto, starting to lose interest now. I'll check my emails when I get back from work and see if there's reply, but it doesn't look hopeful

As for booking being a mon-fri thing that can't be right, a hotel is to alle intents 24-7, I would expect to ring up almost anytime and at least get the desk staff. It a large chain after all, not Mrs Miggins B&B!

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

I used the email and it was all good. This was last week. I had a return call on the number I gave for contact purposes the following evening asking for credit card details, job done! Almost.

I would note that the number left in the message was for DHL! and discontinued at that with a message saying as much.

Anyway.................

I got the number for reservations from the internet in the end. Immediate answer. Sorted.

Edited by rocket63

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

• Gold FFM

By coincidence, that's roughly the time today (Tuesday) they called me back to confirm - yaaay!

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Success, caught the shooting star that is the booking office this morning. Funny they said they had already booked us in via the email I sent, but didn't respond. Never mind, all sorted. Stunning discount too, thanks for the effort.

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Bibs,

are there still rooms available ? I would need a double room, thinking to go to Donington this year, I'd opt for an overnight form Sat to Sun

Would I get a reward for the longest distance traveled :) ? It's about a whopping 600 km's ...

- Nulla tenaci invia est via -

Hans, best way to find out is give them a call, their number is 0044 1332 815808. The bookings need to be made directly with the hotel rather than through Bibs/LEF.

I believe we've got members from Denmark, Finland and Austria who might have something to say about who travelled the furthest!

• 3 weeks later...

Only 3 rooms left for Saturday now.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The hotel have been in touch to see if we were happy about the weekend and I passed on the feedback I heard saying that we were very happy but the bar was pricey (although the rooms were very good value) and it shut too early. I think overall we were happy and I for one very much enjoyed my stay.

Hi Bibs

Thanks for the feedback. I will pass on your positive comments to the team. We would be delighted to welcome you back next year. I have spoken to the General Manager, and he is happy for us to negotiate a discount on the bar prices for your guys. We will also ensure the bar is staffed until much later, now we know you like to stay later.

Let me know when you have your dates for next year, and we will again do you a great deal.

Kind Regards

Deena

Big thumbs up from me, very good service :)

Evora NA

Must admit the hotel was nice but I was very angry that they shut the bar at 1am after giving us exactly 1 minute notice. I was in the loo and when I came back it was shut!

Wrote a letter of complaint as there wasn't even a Manager who I could talk to! There were 30 of us still wanting to drink and their bar is advertised as 24 hour.

Overall very nice though.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

You should have just taken it out on the light fittings, that's an LEF approved method of complaint.

It was 2am too ya drunken bum!

Evora NA