free hit
counters
Waterproof Car Cover - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Waterproof Car Cover

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Check out the LEF discounts section, you get money off with them too! :)

http://www.lotusespritforum.com/forums/ind...showtopic=12385

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Thanks guys, that's just what I was looking for. Just ordered one and the operator had never heard of the discount for LEF, she is going to check with some of the other staff and will discount the order if authorised.

Les

P.S. they have now added black to their range of colours.

If they don't honour the discount please let me know and I'll sort it out :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I will go along with the brilliant cover bit, but when I got my second one last year I had to send it back twice as it was too small and they had to put inserts in! No I havnt got an ironing board on the back and a roo bar at the front either! All said and done they were most apologetic and the alterations were done very quickly.

Paul

Can't complain at that :)

Evora NA

Scroll up, gasmangt3 has posted a picture.

Evora NA

Cheers Bibs I was looking to see if there was any differences with mercmans as the pics on the website make it look as if they fit much tighter than the pic above. I also was wondering if he had got it in black as he mentioned this was a new colour.

Edited by stephenwhyte

Good man, welcome to the gang :)

Evora NA

Cheers Bibs I was looking to see if there was any differences with mercmans as the pics on the website make it look as if they fit much tighter than the pic above.

Hi Stephen,

If you look closely at the pic the underbody straps haven't been fitted at least the two middle ones anyway, that's why it looks a bit loose. Mine fits very tightly which is just as well as it get's very windy where it's parked !. It's never moved or come off yet in nearly 2 1/2 years now.

Martyn :)

I have never had to fit the straps! As Martyn said it gets windy here too but I've never lost it yet. Only thing I would recommend is dont have the hole in the top for the aeriel as it lets in water.

• 1 month later...