free hit
counters
just got back from the hospital - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

just got back from the hospital

mr.oogieboogie

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloody hell, Peter. You and your family are having a bit of a rough time lately. Keep you chin up. At least they are in the same hospital. Hoping for a speedy recovery for all.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Lottery Win. These things are sent to try us mate. Send all our regards. Chin up!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

At least she had the trip somewhere they could treat her.

Many years ago my Uncle (now deceased) was working in a hospital locally, he fell, broker his collar bone and a few other bones, hit his head and the usual stuff. They had to call an ambulance to get him to the A&E ward in the other hospital.

Peter, best wishes of recovery to your parents. Sometimes irony hits in and leaves everything at an absurd low. It goes only one way, which is upwards.

Can't help thinking of the undiscussably best Fawlty Towers episode ever, where Sibyl is entered in the hospital to operate an in-grown toe nail, leaving Basil to run the shop...ending up in the hospital himself with a bandaged head and well, we all know what happens...

lo.jpg

This way to ship models! http://www.modelship...user-index.html

AELLEF_Esprit_27.jpg

hello mark. yes it seems to be the season of the acciden and the sick. well my mum was looking a lot more comfotable after her operation (ball and socket replacement) that morphine is good stuff as she said hello louis (louis is my 5 year old boy) - louis was not at the hospital and my mum was talking to a zimmer frame, my wife and i broke into a fit of laughter, so after seeing my mum it was a short walk and two floors up to ward 10 where my dad is

It's Oogies turn to boogie

Hope the family luck changes soon Peter.

One of my mates (only 40) had to have a new hip just before xmas after a trip (no pun intended) with his kids to Plymouth Ice Rinc. Think the Docs want to get you up and moveing asap after this sort of op to try to regain movement.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

hello nick. had to get one flange drilled out as it would not line up with the turbo studs and it did need the spacer in to fit it (thankfully the previous owner had removed the epv and fitted a spacer) sounds much much better very meaty, much flames if required only real problem was the alternator packed up the same day i fitted it still all sorted now. very happy, good job i took the cat off as the top flange had corroded pretty badly so i will get that fixed and ready for the m.o.t later in the year. hope the move went well and good to meet you.

all the best

It's Oogies turn to boogie

well i'm just speechless reading all of these bad events Pete. hope everyone recovers and keep chin up

Mike Kimberly at the launch of the Lotus Evora,

"These cars will be for the few who know the difference!"