free hit
counters
Right that - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Right that

esprit350

Some of you will know that Renu and I are off to India this week. It is part holiday and part return journey for Renu

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope the pair of you have a good time. Keep us posted and catch up with you when you get back

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

• Gold FFM

Got to hand it to you - You sure do some travelling Howard. Always seems to be interesting places and some good pics thrown in. B)

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Do you need permission to take ashes through airport security...a friend of mine had them in an urn to take to Germany...in a last minute panic at the airport she thought maybe they wouldn't let her through, so she tipped them all into a margarine tub...not sure what she did with the marge though...

Marge: Homer, I don't want you driving around in a car you built yourself.

Homer : Marge, you can either sit there complaining, or you can knit me some seat belts...

• 4 weeks later...

Well I am back, a little later than planned as we were delayed taking off in Delhi and therefore missed our onward connection to Manchester, So a few extra hours spent in a 5 star hotel in Doha courtesy of Qatar Airways, thank you.

Nothing prepares you for India, culture shock no a total assault on all your senses, it is totally mind-blowing, the sights the smells the traffic and above all the people, lots and lots of people everywhere.

Most of our trip went according to plan, the visit to family in Assam went well, Renu has many many relative and all of them wanted to meet me and feed me, so much food, Indian hospitality is based on food

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Hopefully Mrs Oneshot will come back with similar photos. She is currently in India - this week in Pune at Sangam - a World Girlguiding centre (there are 4 in the world and she has now visited all of them) then next week up to Delhi and surrounding area to see the Taj Mahal etc.

I know Howard had a conversation with her and at the time they thought they might be in the same place at the same time but it turned out not to be.

Dave - 2000 Sport 350