free hit
counters
North East get together - Events - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

North East get together

Loose Cannon

Been speaking to some people on the Excel forums, they are trying to get a regular get together going with all Lotus models invited.

Trial date 1st Tuesday of the month (so the first will be February 3rd) 6.30 onwards at the OK Diner on the A19 (southbound Hartlepool-ish I think).

Was planning on popping along if anyone else fancies it, even if it doesn't turn out to be the regular venue it gets everyone planning for the better weather.

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

• 9 months later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

There is a small meet of owners at the OK diner on the A19 south of Hartlepool on the first Tuesday of the month (next 1st December). Afraid I haven't been to the last few due to illness, and haven't been active here to advertise it due to family bereavement, but I'll try to attend this one if anyone fancies a catch up.

Hi guys.

Why not use this as your regular monthly meet especially if there are other Lotus folk using it as well.

Please make sure you add the information to the calendar, it makes it much easier for folk to see what's going on in your area if it's posted up for all to see.

Chunky Lover

• 2 months later...

Is there anyone there ????????

Hope to have Esprit back from repaint this week so will be looking for any old reason to have a run out (weather permitting)

Any meetings on the A19 ??

Dont worry,be happy.............

The enforced winter layup hasn't done mine any favours, took it to work the other day and ran like a bag of spanners with the engine light on. Hope to have it diagnosed and sorted for 1st Tuesday in March.

Edited by LooseCannon

• 3 weeks later...

Its March, no snow and the sun is out!!

Anyone out to play this month? esprit is still in a hundred bits but Elan is on top form for a run out.................

martin

Sort of 7-half past-ish? Depends how hungry you are and how long you feel you can take advantage of the free coffee refills! I'm bringing the kids tomorrow for some pancakes so won't stay long as they'll get bored.

Oh! bugger, my kids is all grown up.....................better bring the dog along!!!!!!!!!!

look forward to meeting you guys.........

martin

• 3 months later...

Hope to be there, also Ripley Castle on the 1st August. Your car would qualify for the Burnhope run too if it's <82.

I think the monthly meet is on at the OK diner on the A19 next Tuesday (missed the last 2 myself)

On the doorstep event for me, will be working am. but should be there before 1, I normally attend this event with the +2 but happy to bring the Esprit if others are going.

NB. It ALWAYS rains for this show (past 3 years anyway!!)

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I'd be a maybe for the Raby Castle event, but after Corbridge damned if I'm gonna take her out in the rain.....

Current menagerie;
Kawasaki Z1000SX 2017 (Thinking man's sports tourer)

BMW X3 35D M Sport 2015 (Thinking man's chelsea tractor)

Toyota Hilux Invincible 2007 (Thinking man's mud plugger)

Lotus Esprit V8 1996 (Thinking man's thinking destroyer)