free hit
counters
Hello from Denmark! - Introductions - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Hello from Denmark!

Kim.com

Hello Everyone!

After being around in the background for some months now, I take this opportunity to say hello!

I met some of you at the Lotus 60 year anniversary and enjoyed af few beers at the Dunston Hall.

After looking for quite some time I have finally found a black 1988 Esprit Turbo.

It is now on its way to SWLC to have a C-service and a new echaust manifold. Later next month i will take it to Denmark.

This is my second Lotus. I have a Seven S1 which I love to drive, so I hope the Esprit will give me just as much joy!

See you around!

Regards from

/ Kim

/Kim 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Kim!! Welcome aboard.. glad to hear Yasuo is gonna have some more friends over in DK!

Modifying esprit's.. now that's fun..

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

Thanks for the kind welcome.

Yes Yasuo needs someone to look after him, Beeing so far from home!

Pictures of the car is not what I have the most of. I bought it with assistance of some friends i have i Devon who drove up to Swindon to take a look at it. They reported back to me that the car was fair for the price and then i sent some money and arranged SWLC to pick it up. The only picture i have is one from behind, but this is where most of you will see it, so here it is!

blckesp88.jpg

More to come when i get it home and sees it in real life!

/ Kim

/Kim