free hit
counters
NMEG's February Flurry REVISED DATE - Page 2 - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

NMEG's February Flurry REVISED DATE

Backmarker

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good to be out, all be it for a short run, in the Esprit, nice to see all the guys and meet some new friends,

I aquired some of Grahams clarkson cast offs and set about reading Motorworld, turned striaght to the chaper on India, wow how true, more about motoring in India coming soon in my India thread...

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Alex - You need a map like this for your flight paths! :unsure:

flying-map-to-southen.jpg

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Good to get out and meet up,although my trip was a shorter version it was still very enjoyable.

Set out for the long haul but had my parole reprieved whilst at the Gingerbread Man.

Split off from the group west of Shrewsbury and made my way up the A5 towards Oswestry,then aimed for Ellesmere passing through a village called Babes In The Wood.Encountered a few drops of rain at Ellesmere but not enough too warrant the the wipers,the roads were good so most enjoyable, arrived home feeling rejuvenated.

So Thanks people for getting me out

Trev

logo_01-2.jpg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.