Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Worlds ugliest cat ?!?!? - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Worlds ugliest cat ?!?!?

arbell9

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The cat's name is Ugly Bat Boy

That's just mean, you're gonna give the poor thing a complex with a name like that.

I don't think he's ugly, just a little different and still quite cute. I'd still be happy for him to curl up on my lap.

I like him too...but even after clicking on the link i was still expecting to see a picture of the world's ugliest car!

Marge: Homer, I don't want you driving around in a car you built yourself.

Homer : Marge, you can either sit there complaining, or you can knit me some seat belts...

If this video reaches California all the avant-garde crowd will be racing one another to the groomer, cat in hand, to be first on their block to evince "the new cat-cut." :) B)

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

I think they should get 2, one for each gate post, marble column. Sort of has that of Regal look!

Edited by Roger the Dodger

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

I was quite disappointed: he's just not that ugly.

"At home, I have a King Sized bed. Now, I don't know any Kings, but I would imagine if one were to come over, he would be comfortable." -Mitch Hedberg

Isn't that just a result of the breeding techniques that man have required which leads to all kinds of funky animals?

Vulcan Grey - I saw a program on the cat man a few years ago. Slightly disturbing but flippin' 'eck!

Having not worked today, I've watched my two cats sleep for the intire day! Beaut' did the same until I said 'lets go out'. An hour and a bit later, she's done what she's needed to do, posted her wee mail and is now sparko. I think the hairy beasts have something on us!

post-1-039744300201278592955.jpg