free hit
counters
New arrival in the family...pics of the new baby - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

New arrival in the family...pics of the new baby

:)

o03trn.jpg

2q30y77.jpg

1zlaty8.jpg

Marge: Homer, I don't want you driving around in a car you built yourself.

Homer : Marge, you can either sit there complaining, or you can knit me some seat belts...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice! Almost looks baby blue at certain angles. Congrats on the ride.

Heaven is where the police are British, the chefs Italian, the mechanics German, the lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, the chefs British, the mechanics French, the lovers Swiss and it is all organized by the Italians.

You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot

You think professional is expensive, just wait until you pay for amateur.

Just like any new arrival, at first, she'll keep you up at night - cos you'll want to take her out hooning. :)

Nice looking Exige. Color really suits with the black alloys.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

:):D:(

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Nice...Enjoy :)

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Wow. Looking forward to seeing her. My Esprit's on the road to recovery (at last).

Edited by Andy_A

Current menagerie;
Kawasaki Z1000SX 2017 (Thinking man's sports tourer)

BMW X3 35D M Sport 2015 (Thinking man's chelsea tractor)

Toyota Hilux Invincible 2007 (Thinking man's mud plugger)

Lotus Esprit V8 1996 (Thinking man's thinking destroyer)

Ooo lucky Hippo :) Nice. Great car, fabby colour.

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Thanks guys (and gals)

first impressions...it's small, cramped, noisy, the rear visibility is non-existent, and i can't get a radio reception, but i absolutely love it :):)

Bought some shiny new indicator stalks from Elise Parts...does anyone know if they are easy to fit?

Andy i will come and visit soon, might need an Esprit fix!! :)

Marge: Homer, I don't want you driving around in a car you built yourself.

Homer : Marge, you can either sit there complaining, or you can knit me some seat belts...

When I did the indicator stalks on Paul C's S1, you had to hacksaw off the old stalks at the narrow point, trim the ends and then fit the new stalks over the remains - held on with tightened grub screws. Are these similar. If so, pretty straightforward once you get over the reluctance to take a hacksaw to your car!

Robert