free hit
counters
IMMOBILISER KEY - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
billt

IMMOBILISER KEY

Hi! Newby here and I wasn't given any "key" for the immobiliser. Are these usually kept on the key ring or some other place? I know where the OZ key lock thingys are held but haven't peered in there yet.

BTW What a GREAT car! They are VERY uncommon here in the states. I couldn't believe the "thumbs up" I got. It's been 25 years since I got out of the Britsh car scene (Triumphs, TVR, XKE). Amazingly, the light switch didn't break when I turned on the lights (No Lucas?) Only thing I miss is Smith's guages - I loved the look of them and if you wiggled the trip reset just right the odometer wouldn't work. 'Glad to be back!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

cant help you with the key but welcome to the forum, enjoy your car..and let see some pics please

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

I've only got one pic from when I picked it up. The Diablo is the new toy of the previous Lotus owner. Pic may not be visible but I tried...it uploaded....'not sure where it went

Edited by billt

try to use a 3rd party host for your pics, like photobucket or similar, they let you just post the link code to the pic, there is a thread on pic posting in the forum info section, good luck

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy