free hit
counters
[FOR SALE] Aerofoil, rear Valance - Twin exhaust - Wanted - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

[FOR SALE] Aerofoil, rear Valance - Twin exhaust

internets

Lotus part no A082B5327J

S4 onwards, needed if any 4 pot owners wanting to upgrade to dual tip exhaust. In good condition

post-1877-1237156422_thumb.jpg

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400

• 4 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

Hello,

I have just fitted a twin exhaust to my GT3. The tailpipes on my car now exit on the far left and far right hand sides like the early V8 Esprits. I am very serious about buying the part and I would like to buy it asap please. I could not see photo. Is the colour of the valance black? Also, would you you have the bolts that secure it to the body? Is there any way you could come down on the price to say

Hello,

I have just fitted a twin exhaust to my GT3. The tailpipes on my car now exit on the far left and far right hand sides like the early V8 Esprits. I am very serious about buying the part and I would like to buy it asap please. I could not see photo. Is the colour of the valance black? Also, would you you have the bolts that secure it to the body? Is there any way you could come down on the price to say

• 1 year later...