free hit
counters
Suffolk car rally 10th May. - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Suffolk car rally 10th May.

simonf

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simon

I will be going along....... but already committed to going with EALC, as I organise their attendance. So I have all the info if you intend going and can be of help, and still would like to meet up with AEG once there?

EALC have attended this for the last 5 years. I think this is the 6th Rally. Its organised by the Lions so all donations go to their charities, eg, Air Ambulance, Blind dogs, etc. admission is

is it me? the link doesn't go anywhere to tell me anything!

bugger it, I'll go with EALC ('cept I still haven't renewed my membership yet!).

Dave.

I'd be up for this.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

I think the link took you somewhere that mere mortals are not allowed! (regional co-ordinators sub forum, so i guess you didn't have the right clearance!!)

anyway thanks for your link Gerry. I will be attending, it will be great to get some EALCers together with the AEGers see if we cant temp some of them onto LEF!!!

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

It may be worth considering a group entry to the Rally? By doing this the group should be allocated an area with other clubs rather than just parked in the mixed area? Just requires a mention to Ian who organise the Rally. And/or filling in the group (club) details on the entry form.. It makes for a far better display of cars rather than just an addition to lines of mixed cars? Just a thought?

Let me know if I can help

Gerry

Hope to attend

Keep off the straight and narrow

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.