free hit
counters
door handles how to paint them? (keep chipping) - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
red vtec

door handles how to paint them? (keep chipping)

I have the old Bl door handles. I have painted them in the past but they keep chipping around the key lock, what can I do?

Ta

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Its all in the preparation, I colour coded mine along with the window frames and the plastic moulding surrounding the number plate. These were done when the car was resprayed by a good friend of mine, it can be expensive to have small items done but they do last. If you want to contact him I'll send the details to you. The company is in Harlow, Essex - Custom exotices. They have a web site.

Just let me know and i'll send contact details

Dave

Speak to Scott or Brett on 01279 441133, company name is Custom exotics, web site is customexotics.co.uk

Best regards

Dave Freeman

I recognise the big yank tank with the hydrallic rams in the boot on their website.

Sure it belong to either Chris Heiden or Ian (ICEMAN) Pinder some years ago!!

Also, I hope that not your esprit on there looking worse for where dude!!

Yes, the yank belong to someone who ran a company called "Fuel" something in harlow for an american company. No its not mine undergoing a refit.

You'll find Scott a good guy, always happy to help, not bad prices either.

Dave

Ritchie Warren is the guy who runs Fuel. We helped each other out when we were in the Gumball 3000 in 2006. :)

Under events I am looking to hold a Body repair event n Harlow which you may be interested in, one of the subjects we could cover could be colour coding. Take a look at the thread I'm sure it will be of interest to you.

Dave