free hit
counters
[Ebay-bot] 1995 LOTUS ESPRIT TURBO S4 GREEN - Ebay UK - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ebay

[Ebay-bot] 1995 LOTUS ESPRIT TURBO S4 GREEN

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Looks very tidy.

Sport 300 rear wing. Is this what makes it a limited edition of 11?

I remember Daniel on here had such a model. I thought there was more than 11 of them though

It should have a red steering wheel, though I believe Daniels's had a black one as special order from the factory, so not beyond the bounds that this one is correct. In its current state though without the yellow wheels I'd see it as no premium over a standard S4. Anyone who wants a BRG wing like that has only got to ask Alex..............

Mine is one of the 11.. and the PO ditched the yellow wheels for good old alloy silver. Still has the incredibly worn red steering wheel though!

That appears to be one of the others (we have 2 or 3 amongst us) - it has the decal in front of the rear wheel arch which is consistent.

As I recall you got out of the factory on the 11 the red steering wheel, yellow wheels, S4S/S300 wing, S300-esque seats, the glue on plaque, a little certificate and the decals on the rear sides. Sure there was something else but cant believe it was that exciting.

Interesting to see this one selling for the same (starting) price the insurance co are coughing up to repair mine after someone hit me!