free hit
counters
spark plugs HELP QUICK,,PLEASE - Engine/Ancilliaries - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
karluk29

spark plugs HELP QUICK,,PLEASE

hi guys

does anyone know the NGK spark plug number (or any number) for my GT3

my mechnic goes to florida tomo, im sitting at work and just been offered a totally

free track session for a hour at donnington with some very very serious machines.

(lotus will be the cheapest/slowest/bla bla thing there GO LOTUS!!!!)

its been needing plugs for ages really, and he needs to take a plug out to get the

number, which mean dinner time, then ordering then putting in. so getting them before

i arrive at dinner would be cool, also having front hired as i think it may bottom out.

thanx in advance ppl

ok solved it

NGK BPR6EKN

NOW BRING ON THE LAMBO'S AND THAT THING THEY CALL THE TVR SPEED 12,,,,,,,RACE ON!!!! LOL

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

do you now young kylie,,,,,aaahhh i forgot your a PH lady aswell

go on name drop, who do i need to beat LOL

wish i could afford to do the real trip, but not got that kind of money. in fact 99.9% of ppl havent got the money

Not sure if Pete will be there anymore but he said he was taking the purple Murci roadster. If hes there tell him I said he is captain slow. He will give you a ride for sure :) Ya best mate Evil is going right?

Yep I believe there both going. Meeting up on the m1 with razbox in the r8 my mate in the Tuscan. Also a countsch. 360. Gallardo. Cerebra. Gallardo sl. Then hopefully another 10 cars aswell. Inc maybe a bug (veyron) and enzo