free hit
counters
sump plug & washer - Misc including parts cross references - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
mr.oogieboogie

sump plug & washer

hello everyone. any one know what the sump plug and washer are from or an alternative as i was doing an oil change & the guy that was helping me dropped it and it bounced and went plop down a drain at the side of the road, after fishing with a pole and magnet (got lots of screws etc) i gave up. very peeved off so any advice where to get one or an alternative would be great as i need car moving for friday.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

its only happened a couple of hrs ago, would be supprised if it was a stock item but i will ring around tomorrow also wondered if there was an alternative as i would preffer abolt head

Stick with the lotus one, cant remember what is was made from, but fairly soft metal, if you end up putting another sump plug in it could end up worse later on down the line ,i.e some metals react, corrode with alloy sumps, So you could end with something seized in there worse than the loti one!

just my two pence worths.

Just get one from SJ Sportscars if you ring tommorow morning it will probably be with you by the next day,

regards danny