free hit
counters
on track sunday (you tube footage - donny) - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

on track sunday (you tube footage - donny)

this is not my footage, just found it on youtube

KYLIE - there is a certain ski buddy of yours in the purple murci roadster i believe LOL.

(ask hm to show you photos of it going all a little sideways lol)

thanx for the advice beforehand ppl, i only managed about 7 laps then pulled and dumped

water all over the pit lane ooppsss. and from the front aswell, "think" a hose split or radiator.

thinking a hose (i hope) as it was dumping nearly a full engine worth of water out every 5 miles.

luckily i live 7 miles away and they stocked me up with water to limp home.

KIMBERS - OMFG the exige S sounds like its italian, so so cool.

well i can see why ppl go on the track now and also suprised how the big stuff doesnt leave

you for dead as much as i would have thought, also got the keys to robins diablo aswell and did

3 laps in that, omg its different. didnt go to quick in it, think it needs alot of practice lol.

(i have in car footage but it about 400mb LOL, its mainly me following the exige s, dirty rollerskate LMAO, but so cool)

Edited by karluk29

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

depends on the exhaust i suppose as robind diablo has sport pipes and the murci's are running standard (at present), its was 105db on the day, dont think anyone cared tbh lol. the zonda the day before did 115db drive by lol

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

:wub: Hey glad you had a great day despite the hoses bursting, bugger! I always take 100mile an hr tape with me just in case! Spoke to the troops earlier yes there should be some footage coming my way :lol:

That muzzy ohhh arrrh isnt that just the most meaty sounding motor....delishemo :D

So what on the modding list now?

AP brakes, sticky tires, race seats, race wing ;):(

350.gifNo.23

it was sunday matey, at donny

kylie - as for the race wing, i forgot to brief pete about stealing yours when he comes over. might

have to get a message to him. you wont miss it LOL.

he will hide it with the ski's,,,,,oh yesss im thinking of everything LMAO

say goodbye to the wing kylie "bye bye" lol

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

PICS ADDED

Edited by karluk29