free hit
counters
[FOR SALE] Bespoke resistors - Wanted - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dermot

[FOR SALE] Bespoke resistors

I have a couple of bespoke resistors that someone may find useful. I will offer then on first come basis.

Resistor 1.

I am sure many of you have noticed that the Delco/Moraine ABS system on the SE and S4, S4s is far from ideal. Have you experience the pedal pressure disappear on under fairly aggressive braking or even under mild braking on a bumpy road in the braking zone. If you upgraded your brakes then the ABS becomes even more intrusive and under ideal dry road conditions you will not get optimum breaking with the ABS on.

I copied a design that Mark Weins in California has developed. The best solution to improve brake feel is to disable the ABS solenoids. The way to do this with getting a ABS warning light is to essentially "fake" the ABS computer into thinking the solenoids are still connected. To do this, you can add a simple two-resistor module in place of each of the three solenoids. All other ABS checking functions are still working.

I have available a set of 2 of these resistors that I removed from my car before the sale.

I only want a few

post-13-1239725560_thumb.jpg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hi Dermot,

I would be interested in both resistors for my S4s, name your price and postage to Ireland.

cheers

Dave