free hit
counters
Donington Pictures - Page 3 - Events - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Donington Pictures

Mark Blanchard

Very nice, keep em coming. Glad somewhere is the world was enjoying beautiful weather and not being buried under feet of snow!

Heaven is where the police are British, the chefs Italian, the mechanics German, the lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, the chefs British, the mechanics French, the lovers Swiss and it is all organized by the Italians.

You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot

You think professional is expensive, just wait until you pay for amateur.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just been to my first Donny experience and really enjoyed it.

Must say thanks to Trev and Baz for meeting us at Toddington Services and 'hooning' (I think that is the correct term) up the M1 to Donnington.

Have not had that much fun with my clothes on!!!! :devil:

Here's to next year :cheers:

Sue

the guy with the cossie engine is wicked, spoke to him 2-3 years ago, the thing has insane power. it has nitrous, but not for boost like i did but as a cooling agent. cant remember the power figures but if you in a v8 tt, just DONT is my advice.

he fits the conversion to alot of cars and mentioned he once did it to a f40 and made it quicker lol. nice bloke btw

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

Excellent Weekend and big thanks to Bibs and Laura for all their hard work. Also thanks to Graham for the lifts too and from the show and everyone else for making it a great weekend. The photos are from a mobile so not great sorry.

19042009164.jpg

19042009165.jpg

19042009166.jpg

19042009167.jpg

19042009168.jpg

19042009169.jpg

19042009170.jpg

19042009173.jpg

19042009174.jpg

19042009177.jpg

19042009178.jpg

19042009180.jpg

19042009183.jpg

19042009184.jpg

19042009185.jpg

19042009186.jpg

19042009188.jpg

bump please :cheers:

Edited by gghc87

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

:cheers:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Thanks Kimbers :cheers:

18042009141.jpg

18042009142.jpg

18042009143.jpg

18042009144.jpg

18042009145.jpg

18042009146.jpg

18042009147.jpg

18042009148.jpg

18042009152.jpg

18042009157.jpg

18042009158.jpg

18042009159.jpg

18042009160.jpg

Edited by gghc87

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Crikey! Maybe I dreamt it and wasn't there after all! Not seen a single shot of me or the car..... :cheers:

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

its amazing what you can do with photoshop these days :cheers:

Edited by gghc87

Cliff

For his "Pinkness" ! Bit shabby off the mobile im afraid.

18042009136.jpg

18042009134.jpg

18042009167.jpg

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

aahhh,,,, A 1OTUS has beat me to it with the roof done gloss black (i was going to do the whole boot though), i like it though and the rear paint looks good

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

Got some good ones on the way up kimbers, will put up tonight. Great hoon on the m1, hopefully no speeding tickets. Thanks for your company and the rest of the hooners Even mark. Considering changing name to pubic-hairs.

Any comments guys. For those who know why the change, please share with others!

Great weekend. Thanks to bibs for a great time.

Dave freeman - pubic hairs

Edited by Dave Freeman

Haven't got the foggiest Dave but am interested to know!!

Does someone want to photoshop some names on some pics for us in the convict settlements so we know who's who? Or describe who's who. Would like to be able to put a face to a post.

Or don't. :devil:

We're just jealous down here in the colonies. The LEF stand had more esprits together in one place than I've seen over here in one place yet!! :cheers:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

here is a group shot of some NMEG members

donington09011.jpg

left to right (screen name in brackets)

Graham (Backmarker), Trevor (Greenman), Dave (Oneshot), Simon (Simon) Ian (Ian Heighway)

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

I was going to using the group photo but genuinely can't see the faces well enough to name them....even Paul standing infront of me (I'm in orange T shirt) doesn't look like Paul!!

Cikey! What sort of boy band have you been looking at?

This one would be called The Ugly Bugglies! :cheers:

Excellent Snuffy :cheers:

Does that mean I get to play with Gerri ?

The term "boys" is a relative one. I suppose compared with The Rolling Stones, some of us are still boys

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

1058.jpg

Oooohhh.... who is offering this lovely looking sportCAT/exhaust set-up and does anyone know how much it is?

Looks like PNM stuff, but I

1996 Esprit V8, 1998 Esprit V8 GT, 1999 Esprit S350 #002 (Esprit GT1 replica project), 1996 Esprit V8 GT1 (chassis 114-001), 1992 Lotus Omega (927E), 1999 Esprit V8SE, 1999 Esprit S350 #032, 1995 Esprit S4s, 1999 Esprit V8 GT (ex-5th Gear project), 1999 Esprit V8SE ('02 rear)

1999 S350 #002 Esprit GT1 replica

Mike,

Yes it was on the PNM stand but no idea of cost. I'm sure SuperDave will have an answer

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007