free hit
counters
Turbo air intake hose - Induction/Turbo/Manifold/Exhaust - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jussi

Turbo air intake hose

Do any of you have a photo from original air hose between airfilter and turbo, it's the biggest air hose on the car.

What material is the original and is there any option, cause Lotus-part cost too much for my opinion :thumbsup:

I'm sure those are available on some hardware store, mine isn't original, so I want to be certain what material it should be B)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

contact sj's he has a replacement non oem seems better than the pile of shite originally fitted...it's not cheap. I'm sure there's a samco equivalent but the thing tapers so probably requires tooling to make unless someone has already done it - JAE might of?

I scoured the country for an alternative to this, even visiting a number of manufacturers. Without exception they were laughing hysterically within seconds of seeing the original. Most of them said that only a lunatic would create something so stupid, and nothing exists to replace it. The rest just waved me away with tears in their eyes.

I bit the bullet and bought the SJ one. It's excellent quality - way better than what was on there before! Agreed, it may be expensive, but it's a lot cheaper than a new turbo...